[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Hardware

Discussion about Controllers, Pumps, Lights, Heaters, Skimmers, and other reefkeeping equipment.

Page 2 of 113 First 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... Last
  1. Getting back into it, question about lighting.

Hello, I got out of the hobby for awhile due to moving around, among other unforeseen incidents. I am going to get back into the swing of things but...
    Started by dumbderk, 03-22-2016 10:01 PM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  2. Need drinking water/reef tank RO/DI recomendations please-

I need drinking water/reef tank RO/DI recomendations. Culligan man just tried to sell me one for over a grand.....am sure I can get one at least as...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 09-10-2015 12:55 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  3. Lets talk pumps!

Well as you guessed I thought we could talk about some pumps. Im in the process of setting up for a remote sump in the basement for my new 120 build....
    Started by robandrosco, 07-06-2015 04:15 PM

Sub-Topic:

Flow & Plumbing
  4. Where to instal my RO/DI setup?

Where to instal my RO/DI setup? I have a basement, and also well water. I will be making water in the basement. There is much more presure on...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 08-01-2015 03:27 AM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  5. Apex WXM w/ Vortech & Radion question

I'm setting up a new Apex and have linked the WXM module and the Vortech and Radion. The outlets were created in Apex Fusion. If I want to plug...
    Started by Tankster, 06-19-2015 11:20 AM

Sub-Topic:

Automation
  6. Reactor Placement?

Would it be ok to place a small media reactor in my return chamber of my sump? I've really no place else to put one.
    Started by MizTanks, 06-11-2015 11:31 PM

Sub-Topic:

Water Treatment
  7. Too Much Flow?

i wanted to ask how can i ask for help from other people where do i go and how do i know how knowledgable are they because i recently changed my...
    Started by stevediaz1, 04-11-2015 09:14 PM
  8. Got a led heatsink to cool, need help...

Been thinking about doing a diy projector, so I bought some leds. I don't have the monitor or lens or anything yet, just the leds and meanwell...
    Started by shuhei, 05-28-2015 04:30 AM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  9. Calibrating Hydor Heater?

How do you calibrate a heater?
    Started by MizTanks, 05-03-2015 03:18 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Temperature/ Heater
  10. Kessil Moonlight Options

I picked up a Kessil for my new tank. I temporarily installed it over my current system. I wasn't too worried about moonlight. But realized in the...
    Started by jimsflies, 02-28-2015 10:30 AM

Sub-Topic:

Lighting/ LED
  11. Skimmer Issues

I had been noticing performance issues with my skimmer lately. It just wasn't pulling out the dark nasty skimmate I have grown accustomed to over the...
    Started by Hopkins, 03-14-2015 01:24 PM

Sub-Topic:

Protein Skimmer
  12. Gyre XF-130 Flow Pattern?

At 30% flow rate I'm getting awesome flow at the opposite end of the tank. But the flow isn't making it fully to the end where it's at. Actually the...
    Started by MizTanks, 02-27-2015 12:05 AM

Sub-Topic:

Flow & Plumbing

Page 2 of 113 First 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread