[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

New lighting

Bookmark and Share

Default New lighting

I'm currently upgrading my new 75 gal lighting system. Thinking about the Aquamedic 2x250 metal halide-2x35 t5 combo. I already have a JBJ 2x96 flourescent. First what do you think of the aquamedic combo. Second will the 2 light sets be enough to add sps and clams?

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

1) I never dealt with Aquamedic products. I don't have anything for you ther.

2) yes, that set-up you should be good for sps and clams. I just recently upgraded to the same lighting set-up for my 75. Make sure you acclimate the tank to the new lighting or you will burn the existing corals when you upgrade.

Similar Topics

1. Aquarium Equipment mh lighting
    By mhollar in forum Want to Buy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 07:56 PM
  2. Lighting MH lighting for 20g
    By Sweetpea in forum Hardware
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 05:57 PM
  3. Lighting Lighting set up for 30g
    By zimmersk in forum Hardware
    Replies: 5