[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Radion Gen3?

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

7871d9b04492c0ea4cdffcc0c39e35c2 - Radion Gen3?
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

ReefTech - Reefkeeper Moderator

First Name
    Matt
    Awards Wheel Master Award - Helping with run the Frag & Swag wheel at the Michigan Coral Expo & Swap 2014. Yugo Award - For running the CR booth during MCES

Tank looks great with the new light

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Default Radion Gen3?

Thank You @ReefTech . I had to lower the intensity from 55% to 45%. All my Acans pinched up tight.
    Am truly wondering if I'll ever be satisfied with my tank.....

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie

Spoke to soon...I had to unplug them tonight as they wouldn't turn off. Hopefully I can get Tech support tomorrow. <sigh>

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie

Ok I think/hope I've got it fixed, without tech help. Couldn't bring myself to get on the phone-lol.
    I'm using the Radiant option at 45% intensity. 2wk acclimation period. It's official, I like more blue and this program is not it. <sigh>

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie

I got it going on now! Figured out the ESL. Tomorrow I'll be adding a bit more blue look to the mix.

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie

Looks like I'm basically keeping a tank journal here.
    Bought a new skimmer today. Icecap K2 120. Also bought a new BRS 4 stage RO/DI unit.
    Tank's doing ok. Things still acclimating to the new light, as am I. My Christmas Favia is most unhappy, Birdsnest skin totally brown. Looks like I may lose my purple Stylo as it's been STNing for months.

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Nice skimmer upgrade!!
    Likes MizTanks liked this post

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie

I think so too. Looked at plenty but this one has the perfect footprint for my small sump without compromising performance.

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie

Well Radion's back from being upgraded. Awesome! Reef Links working flawlessly, calibrated lights last night. Couldn't be happier!
    a4256090f73722298e6f71c5e604f992 - Radion Gen3?

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last