[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Results: Are these diagrams easy to understand?

Voters
5. Register or Login to Vote
  • Not at all

0 0%
  • Somewhat

2 40.00%
  • Understand but still have questions

1 20.00%
  • Understand the diagrams

2 40.00%

Schematic Diagrams for LED Moonlight Strip

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    w7afm - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Schematic Diagrams for LED Moonlight Strip

I have made a new thread with the diagrams that Dave and myself have made. The diagrams will start the the diagrams of the LED's using resistors then go on the the LED's using the Adjustable Voltage Regulator and the last diagram will be of the LED Moonlight Strip with a Dimmer Switch included. If anyone has any questions please ask before you try to do any of these diagrams if you don't understand them totally. :D

Bob
    Snipers......Reach out and touch the ones they want to........[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Does my vote count? LOL

It's great to have another person around that understands the who, what-fors, and why's to help explain and make these little DIY projects as easy as they should be to avoid the rediculous costs that commercial vendors put on things.

... Thanks Bob!
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Default All LED diagrams posted new a new thread

Quote Originally Posted by dakar View Post
    Does my vote count? LOL

It's great to have another person around that understands the who, what-fors, and why's to help explain and make these little DIY projects as easy as they should be to avoid the ridiculous costs that commercial vendors put on things.

... Thanks Bob!
    Dave, I sure hope you didn't mind me doing a new post or thread with all the the LED Moonlight Diagrams. I am not trying to step on any toes but I thought that a new thread with yours and my diagrams all in one area it would be better and easier for the group on Captive Reefing. If I have overstepped I am sorry and if you want me to I will check with you before I do anything like that again. Plus you know that your vote counts, without you starting this the group that wants a Moonlight Strip would still be wondering how can I do this or do I have to spend a lot of more monies to make everything in my tank happy and living to the best level of their lives.

Bob

First Name
    Dave

Me Mind?????? Heck no, please...... take it and run!
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

CR Member
    First Name
    Andy

would Radio Shack carry the regulator, or would I need to find a store alittle more advanced

Default Parts and Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by at View Post
    would Radio Shack carry the regulator, or would I need to find a store alittle more advanced

Everything that is listed in all of the diagrams can be picked up at a Radio Shack store or RadioShack.com

Bob

hummer - Reefkeeper CR Member

nice job guys
    :: hummer :nemo

Lightbulb Your Fault

Quote Originally Posted by hummer View Post
    nice job guys
    Well thank you hummer but if anything is wrong Dave and I were going to let you take all the credit for that, is that ok with you..............LOL,

Bob

First Name
    Dave

All schematics come with an unconditional 50/50 garuntee.... if it catches fire, blows up, and breaks in half...... you get to keep both halves!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last