Hi Everyone,

I currently run a 75 gallon reef tank with some soft, LPS, & beginning sps. I was running T5 lights and liked them a lot, however they have crashed on me 5 times... this last time was while I was away for a week and the tank went a week without light. I went to a LFS just to get a quick replacement to get some kind of light going and he sold me the Fluval LED marine & reef light. After looking online at reviews I pretty much read that they suck. I am looking to upgrade to maybe the Radions XR30W Pro- I was just curious if anyone had any experience with the Fluval LEDs... and also if I were to upgrade... my tank is 4 ft long- I was thinking of buying a 4 foot rack from reefkoi.com and 2 Radion fixtures... would this be enough light because echotech sells the 4 foot rack made for 3 fixtures. (I would like to keep it to 2 for cost) and also if the reefkoi fixture would be high enough to cover the tank. I read that most people have their lights suspended 7-10 inches above the tank. ANY feedback on the products or setups would be much appreciated. Thanks!