[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Can you ID this!?

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Iconz - Reefkeeper CR Member

Yup, he sure did, actually. It confused the he!! out of me!

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

yup yup yup, just a segmented worm, they are good little grazers also. yeah they do kinda act weird.
    fulltankshot 1 - Can you ID this!?

Quote Originally Posted by JustDavidP View Post
    Stomatella are great tankmates...they eat film algae. I wish I had more of them.
    Do you want some of mine??? My 20g has so many I can't clean the glass without smooshing them. There are 50 or so just on the glass, and they are forever spawning... you can easily see the little "puffs" come out and disperese into the water column. Kinda cool to watch, but I know that it just means even more stoma-babies!!!

I'll take some, just let me know how much and where to send $$ to.

JustDavidP - Reefkeeper CR Member

They'd be frozen snails on the half shell by the time they got to me I'll find some locally. Thanks!

Dave
    ><((((

Justin, I was actually kidding... I don't know if they're even worth shipping. You could ask your LFS if they have any cruising around their tanks; they might just give them to you. If not, and you really want some, I'd be more than happy to send you some of mine.

Lol, i was kidding as well... as in I'll take anything live to put in my tank!!! Heh.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2