I setup my tank last saturday (15th ofOctober) with @ 45lbs dead rock, 40lbs of live sand from LFS, tap water using aqua safe to kill the chlorine, Instant Ocean salt. I haveno fish or inverts in tank. I rinsed the dead rock off with my pressure washer before I put it in the tank. My perametersare as follows:
Last Saturday ph-8.2, sg-.023, ammonia-.50, nitrite-0, nitrate-0
Last night ph-8.0,sg-.026, ammonia-.50, nitrite-.50, nitrate-.50
Here is my question. Does anyone know what the white stuff on my rocks is? I would have posted pics but I guess the computer is more intelligent than me at the moment. Whatever it is it looks sort of like an oyster shell only that it is sporatic on my rock and averages about the size of a dime only it is not circular.
Any help would be appreciated.