[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Identification Forum

Did you find something you have no idea what it is? Post a photo or two and description and let's try to figure it out.

Page 13 of 29 First ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... Last
  1. White spots on newly set up reef, front glass

I have a newly set up 90 gallon reef tank with 120 lbs dead rock, 110 lbs live sand, hang on refugium, fx-5 filtration, 2- 800 gph circ pumps. ...
    Started by cruise4ever, 01-03-2011 08:45 AM
  2. Chalice named or not???

We saw this at trop and loved it we just wanted to know if its named for refrence. The pic is from trop aswell. Let us know and thank you. Merry...
    Started by steve&mari, 12-24-2010 11:24 AM
  3. Zoa ID Please

im not sure what these are called..to me it doesnt matter what they are called because they are so cool but i need to know what they are called so i...
    Started by whitetiger61, 12-13-2010 08:30 AM
  4. What kind of tube worm is this?

This was on a favia rock I picked up this week. It's tube is hard and I'm concerned because the feather dusters I had didn't have a hard tube. It...
    Started by JMALACHI, 11-25-2010 11:43 AM
  5. Zoas?

I generally don't care what the names are but in this case I'm asking because they are doing so well in my tank. Research purposes only. The brown...
    Started by MizTanks, 12-01-2010 01:17 PM
  6. Somethings on my CC OH MY!

It gray in color and hard?? Sent from my iPhone while chasing Forest Gump!
    Started by MizTanks, 11-26-2010 11:17 AM
  7. What is it?

These are scattered all over the tank. They release a long single string like substance. Do not completely come out of the tube and when scared it...
    Started by MizTanks, 11-26-2010 11:06 AM
  8. so what kind of LPS ?

I picked this up at Preuss Pets back on fathers day this year, was told its an LPS and was told the name. But for the life of me I simply can not...
    Started by jstan, 11-24-2010 08:11 AM
  9. Need help with algae ID

I have a newly set up tank, approximately 5 weeks old. I noted after seeing some green algae that I did not have DI water, only RO. I have just...
    Started by creefer, 11-20-2010 10:08 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  10. Favia or what?

I bought this as a X-Mas tree Favia, but was recently told it was something else (cant remember)
    Started by MizTanks, 11-12-2010 05:55 PM
  11. Need help with ID of Unknown Hitchhiker

Need some help, I seem to have an unknown hitchhiker. This morning, my frag was sitting in the sandbed, by this afternoon, it looked like this; ...
    Started by Wy Renegade, 11-17-2010 02:50 AM
  12. Large Clown?

What kind of clown is this? I've never seen one this big. He's been at The Pet Stop for a long time now. He's about 6"+
    Started by MizTanks, 10-25-2010 09:19 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Page 13 of 29 First ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread