[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Identification Forum

Did you find something you have no idea what it is? Post a photo or two and description and let's try to figure it out.

Page 2 of 29 First 1 2 3 4 12 ... Last
  1. What coral is this ?

Hi. This was sold to me today as a branching acropora ? Looking at photos on google it seems a bit to bushy shaped for it to be branching. Can anyone...
    Started by Lesley, 06-08-2014 06:45 AM

Sub-Topic:

Coral
  2. What am I??? Multi specimen version :)

Hi I'm new here... but to make a long story short, I've got tons of experience with freshwater tanks & have a wonderful planted tank with happy...
    Started by kristynkritters, 05-01-2014 12:37 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Coral
  3. Nass or Whelks?

Hi all, I've got a 58 gal with 5 "Nassarius" snails. They stay in/on the sandbed except during feeding. They emerge, and zoom all over, including...
    Started by Kyle Markwardt, 06-01-2014 08:24 PM

Sub-Topic:

Other Invert
  4. No idea

These showed up on some rock. They don't look like they move and they were not there yesterday. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Started by Up2no6ood, 05-15-2014 05:27 PM

Sub-Topic:

Other Invert
  5. mystery crab

so i spotted a little hitchhiker crab in my rocks, maybe the size of a dime including legs, looks to be off white/tan colored, tried to grab it with...
    Started by reeferlover, 05-12-2014 10:05 PM

Sub-Topic:

Other Invert
  6. What kind of worm is this?

I found this on my xenia frag, it's been looking bad the last couple days. I inspected it and this is what I found. Does anyone know what it is?? ...
    Started by eveningstar15, 04-25-2014 07:03 PM

Sub-Topic:

Other Invert
  7. green kenya tree ??

i was told this is a kenya tree, but i have never seen a green kenya tree and the shape is quite different than any kenya i have seen
    Started by reeferlover, 04-01-2014 03:58 PM

Sub-Topic:

Coral
  8. What am I

Saw this in a video and thought it looked cool, just don't know what it is lol.
    Started by Up2no6ood, 03-26-2014 10:21 AM

Sub-Topic:

Other Invert
  9. ID PLEASE!!!

I bought this frag and now I can't remember the name of it. Anyone know what it is called?? Also in one of the pictures I circled what looks to be...
    Started by eveningstar15, 03-09-2014 05:44 PM

Sub-Topic:

Coral
  10. What is it?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151882804142257&set=pcb.10151882804657257&type=1&theater If anyone could us what exactly this piece is...
    Started by pmrowlson, 03-03-2014 03:09 PM

Sub-Topic:

Coral
  11. Unknown Algae

Anyone want to guess what this annoying stuff is? I don't think it is your everyday hair algae. I would like to get rid of it though.
    Started by Hopkins, 02-13-2014 04:28 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3

Sub-Topic:

Algae
  12. Can anyone identify this clam ?

I bought this clam about 3 months ago, had lovely colour although he was small. Is doing well, growing and displaying well I dont know what he is...
    Started by Lesley, 01-30-2014 03:40 AM

Sub-Topic:

Other Invert

Page 2 of 29 First 1 2 3 4 12 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread