[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

PINK Snail?!

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Default PINK Snail?!

a64baf36 - PINK Snail?!

65571465 - PINK Snail?!

What is it? And is it bad? lol
    55 Gallon. One year old, and looking SUPER.

Wow..thats cool. Looks like your little snails have been gettin' BUSY! Just my guess.
    ...I think my fish just farted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Our little corner of the www.
    My Space on Myspace.com
    My Mountain Bike Team

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Conical shaped like that would lead me towards a cerith snail.... but never saw one in pink.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

It was riding on the back of a snail before it got off.

CR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt4dinner
    Wow..thats cool. Looks like your little snails have been gettin' BUSY! Just my guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman
    It was riding on the back of a snail before it got off.
    Hmmm

ReefNeck - Reefkeeper Registered User

Cerith would be my guess as well but never seen a Pink one either. That's a keeper.

I have green shelled hermit crabs. I guess at one time they were snails. I mean green like his is pink. neon green not algae

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

That is one darn pretty snail. If you get sick of her, I'll take her. Keep brushing her shell with a soft toothbrush if you see coralline starting to grow on her. She's a keeper....and what a beautiful shade of pink! Do you use any type of "color up" product to help your coraline colors enhance? That could be why she's pink, especially if she was white before. I love some of the shells. and I've got enough saved up to make some jewelry with them. I have a hermit that decided to move into a real pretty shell my daughter Gabbey-15 gave me from an art project she did way back in grade school. I've saved it, and she was happy when I put it in the tank. Wait till I show her about her new tenant. Thanks for sharing!
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

The only thing I use that could be like that is "Kent Marine Coral Accel", I lost it a few mins after I took the picture, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Red face Blushing Snail

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman
    The only thing I use that could be like that is "Kent Marine Coral Accel", I lost it a few mins after I took the picture, but I'll keep an eye out for it.
    You lost the pink snail? She is probably down in the reef earning her keep! Maybe it's a shy snail and she was just blushing! As far as using the "Kent Marine Coral Accel", I believe that could have colored her up a bit. It's a weird thing to say, but if you ever find the shell empty and you're still curious, just soak it in vinegar & gently brush it with a tooth brush. Then the mystery is solved!

...and why do I know this info? I love shells and save the real elegant ones for jewelry and such. So, if you have tons of interesting shaped shell in your tank laying around, you can send them to me...dirt, coral and all. I'll do the rest!
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last