[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Large Polyp Stoney (LPS) Corals

A discussion forum for large polyp stoney corals including Euphyllia,, Welsophillia, Cynarina, etc.

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... Last
  1. Acan Lord Placement Near Each Other-

Can you put acan lord close or touching each other of different morphs/colonies of other acan lord? Wanting to group my collection together, but...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 01-31-2018 07:17 PM
  2. Michigan Coral Expo & Swap-Phantom Reefing

Hello guys, Just wanted to share a few of the corals I will be bringing to this upcoming swap in Lansing! Hope to see everyone there!
    Started by phamtonreefing, 01-17-2018 06:35 PM
  3. Id

I don't think this is what I thought it was. What is it?? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Started by eveningstar15, 02-19-2017 04:19 PM
  4. Duncan Coral

Everything in my tank is doing great. Since my last water change about a week ago my Duncan has not been opening. It partially opens when the...
    Started by ShockSniper, 04-07-2015 01:25 PM
  5. Acanthophyllia irritated?

My acanthophyllia has had one side "pinched" up recently when expanded. I noticed this red spikey object under the pinched area on the skeleton when...
    Started by NaturalImage, 07-27-2015 09:03 PM
  6. Is this a hammer or frogspawn?

This was supposed to be a frogspawn but I think it looks more like a hammer. What do you think??
    Started by eveningstar15, 03-21-2016 04:11 PM
  7. Help my Fungia.

I've tried placing this plate everywhere. Target feed it reef frenzy 2-3x weekly. It just won't perk up. Splotchy skin, very short tentacles and a...
    Started by MizTanks, 07-28-2015 08:19 AM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  8. This one seems to have enjoyed the move-

Settled in nice-
    Started by Sir Patrick, 08-08-2015 03:03 AM
  9. What is up with my Acan?!

Haven't changed a thing. Parameters stable. No other corals showing signs of stress. Going on 2nd full days looking like this. It use to look...
    Started by MizTanks, 04-17-2015 11:36 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  10. Looking for a good small coral that will be good for a small pair of clowns

Hi just got my nano the way I want it, and I am ready to add some easy, clown fish, hermit crab, firefish, friendly corals. Preferably something the...
    Started by Gr8birds, 09-02-2012 09:16 AM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  11. Can you overfeed your corals ?

I am just wondering if you can actually overfeed your corals. I use seachem reef plus & trace twice a week and Reef energy A & B twice a week. I...
    Started by Lesley, 06-21-2014 06:22 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  12. Please I.D.

First coral I've ever bought without knowing what it is. It's sooo freaking beautiful!! $12 :) Actual color is a very bright fluorescent light...
    Started by MizTanks, 01-05-2015 04:15 PM

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread