[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Large Polyp Stoney (LPS) Corals

A discussion forum for large polyp stoney corals including Euphyllia,, Welsophillia, Cynarina, etc.

Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 12 ... Last
  1. Western aussie mini scoly

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the western aussie mini scoly? I was thinking about getting one but i am trying to find more...
    Started by eveningstar15, 02-11-2015 11:44 AM
  2. Wht a difference light intensity/spectrum and water parameter can make- Acan Echinata

Went from this- to this, in about 2 months-
    Started by Sir Patrick, 01-19-2015 11:11 PM
  3. Please help!

Save my 5+yr old Christmas Favia! For the past 6 months I've had it center tank, on SB. No problems until last week. It has started to bleach on top...
    Started by MizTanks, 01-04-2015 12:49 PM
  4. LPS I.D. Please!

Got it from the swap here. Cannot remember the name. It started wee small with a very pretty red mouth. It has since changed, due to lighting I'm...
    Started by MizTanks, 09-05-2014 10:26 AM
  5. What do you think this is on my Hammer??

I recently upgraded my lighting and my Hammer is responding great, producing about 6 new baby heads. However, almost overnight 2 long white...
    Started by Myers13, 09-24-2014 01:33 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  6. Trumpet coral with little white pinched spots.

Hey, all! My trumpet has happily been splitting by getting two mouths in the middle then pinching together. However, I have noticed one head with...
    Started by Briol, 03-22-2014 12:28 PM
  7. YR Ironman unknown? ?

I purchased this from Your Reef and they just called it YR Ironman unknown. ..Does anyone know what it is? ?
    Started by eveningstar15, 04-05-2014 05:11 PM
  8. Duncans at night?

I had a real nice colony of Duncans go to the crapper on me when I moved them around in my tank. Got worse when a Frog Spawn fell onto it for as long...
    Started by dlhirst, 04-17-2014 01:29 PM
  9. What is on my Hammer?

Does anyone know what is on the side of my Hammer coral?
    Started by eveningstar15, 04-07-2014 03:46 PM
  10. getting an acanthophyillia to color up

about 2 years ago i got an acanthophyllia and it bleached almost immediately. though the weeks following it regained most of its color. but it have...
    Started by dputt88, 03-28-2014 11:34 AM
  11. acan or lobo?

I picked up this piece last week and was told it was a acan. After looking on web i think it might be a lobo. It's polyps are a good 1" dia. can u...
    Started by Rpalt1, 01-05-2014 01:11 PM
  12. Removing frag plugs

Whats the best way to remove frags from plugs so i can mount them to my rock?
    Started by Rpalt1, 12-23-2013 09:56 PM

Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 12 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread