[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Large Polyp Stoney (LPS) Corals

A discussion forum for large polyp stoney corals including Euphyllia,, Welsophillia, Cynarina, etc.

Page 22 of 22 First ... 12 20 21 22
  1. damaged corals from the LFS

My LFS got a cold shipment in and some of the LPS were damaged.Ended up scoring this red Lobophyllia and anothe "maze brain" that was sold as...
    Started by davejnz, 12-12-2004 01:19 PM
  2. Euphyllia buds

I was checking out my hammer coral at night when the polyps withdraw and noticed about 4 tiny buds growing off the skeleton where the tissue meets it...
    Started by davejnz, 10-28-2004 11:35 AM
  3. my new brain

Just got this maze brain yesterday,The thing is so big i had to re-aquascape for it.Its perfectly healthy,no recession around the edges.Looks to be...
    Started by davejnz, 11-02-2004 04:45 PM
  4. fragged my maze brain

Well,I borrowed a 4" grinder from work yesterday to do some work on my boat.Was inside looking at my corals and thought i should perform some surgery...
    Started by davejnz, 10-26-2004 11:02 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  5. Open Brain feeding

OK help me out just traded for a Yellow open Brain coral i no Thea need to be feed i have offered it little bits of shrimp and squirted some Brine...
    Started by jerryc, 10-14-2004 09:28 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  6. Poor Little Candy Cane

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL, i hope so, did you get any good pics of the zoas for me??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
    Started by 0vicodinstore, 10-04-2005 10:13 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  7. Sun Coral

Yep... be patient and observe. You may have begun a war in your tank... anemone's are territorial and chemical warfare is more than likely. Are you...
    Started by 0vicodinstore, 09-20-2005 08:43 AM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4
  8. Coral placement

Thanks, really strugled with not putting some sort of HID light over it for her, the biggest thing was that I didn't want to worry over it being in...
    Started by Xpect, 08-17-2005 07:54 AM
  9. PROBLEMS WITH OPEN BRAIN CORAL.

go with a refugium. i use tap water for everything. it just depends on TDS of your water. we have very hard water in our area so i don't need to add...
    Started by srgsg, 07-21-2005 11:02 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  10. Hammer Coral receeding!

That works for me... Hope when combined with Repto's info this will give you a good start and idea of where to begin. Be sure to post your progress...
    Started by dakar, 05-01-2005 05:26 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Page 22 of 22 First ... 12 20 21 22

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread