[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

A few corals I have

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member
    First Name
    Matt

Default A few corals I have

Will Ship: Yes
    Category: Coral
    Subcategory: Other
    Pricing: wysiwyg
    Price: Varies
    Hi,

I've got a few corals that I'm offering for sale. Give a look and perhaps you'll see something you like! The first one is for a combo rock of eagle eye zoanthids, pink (palys I believe) and a purple mushroom that I have. It has over 45 polyps! This rock was part of a combo rock I purchased about 2 years ago. It seems to be able to grow under any lighting as I've had it under power compact, T5, metal halide, and now LEDs. The picture is under LED lights by the way. If shipping is required we would then discuss priority vs. express and so on. The combo rock is $35. Payment would be through paypal or if in person then cash would be fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CR Member
    First Name
    Matt

The next one is a candy cane/trumpet coral (Caulastrea furcata) that I have. It doesn't look like a candy cane to me, but that's a common name for you haha. It has 3 heads and 2 developing heads. It is an LPS and can withstand lower lighting, and I have had it under power compact, T5, metal halide, and LEDs and it has grown fine in all of those. The right picture is how it looks under metal halide lighting. It would be $12 for the frag in this picture.

CR Member
    First Name
    Matt

The last one I have for sale is a rather large colony of green star polyp. I've grown green star polyps under metal halide, T5 lighting, power compact lighting, and LEDs, and it does fine in all of those. The piece you'll receive is roughly 5 inches by 3 inches. You can use the peppermint shrimp as a size reference (it's to the left of the picture). I would like $20 for this piece. Thanks for looking and have a great day! (or night depending on when you're reading this.)

CR Member
    First Name
    Matt

Update: The candy cane has been sold.

CR Member
    First Name
    Matt

Update: The green star polyp is sold. Only the combo rock remains, which I thought would sell first! Get it before someone else does!

CR Member
    First Name
    Matt

Update: The combo rock is sold so that's all of them. The ad can be removed as all 3 have sold. Thanks for the interest everybody! Bye.