[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Coral FS, all types.

Bookmark and Share
    XSiVE - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Ryan
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Default Coral FS, all types.

Will Ship: No
    Category: Coral
    Subcategory: --
    Pricing: wysiwyg
    Corals:

8 polyps Fire and Ice zoo's $15 PENDING PICKUP
    fire amp Ice - Coral FS, all types.

Multicolored tip branching frogspawn $5 per head, minimum 2 heads. I have two large stalks, one with 9 heads, one with 12. If you take a whole stalk I will sell the one with 12 for $50, the one with 9 for $35.
    frogspawn - Coral FS, all types.

GARF purple Bonsai, small but encrusting very nicely and definitely beautiful. $15 PENDING PICKUP
    GARFBonsai - Coral FS, all types.

Green Paly's, unsure of exact name but they are pretty large fully expanded ~25 polyps, $25
    green palys - Coral FS, all types.

Green montipora capricornis, 4"x4" piece (center) $15, 5"x7" piece (left) $20 I can also frag any size piece you want.
    greenmonti - Coral FS, all types.

ORA Bird of paradise growing nicely with multiple tips $15 PENDING PICKUP
    ORA BOP - Coral FS, all types.

Purple Haze montipora, encrusting over the edge of the plug, a beautiful addition to any tank. Hard to take a picture of this coral under LED for some reason this is the best I could do. $15 PENDING PICKUP
    purple haze - Coral FS, all types.

Yellow unknown Zoo's, 6 polyps, $10 - couldnt get a good shot of it, mother colony shown below. SOLD
    yellowfrag - Coral FS, all types.
    YellowMother - Coral FS, all types.

I am available any day after 4pm for local pickups, I can ship the drygoods at the buyer's expense and I will consider shipping corals in a few weeks but not at the moment.
    Last edited by XSiVE; 09-22-2010 at 04:03 PM.

XSiVE - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Ryan

I can probably frag off another piece of the yellow zoas if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by XSiVE; 09-20-2010 at 09:23 PM.

cg5071 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    chris

I would love some of the zoas at the swap? small is ok, I have time to let them grow,lol. Oh any more bonsai?

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

XSiVE - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by cg5071 View Post
    I would love some of the zoas at the swap? small is ok, I have time to let them grow,lol. Oh any more bonsai?
    The yellow zoa's? Bonsai is done for a while.

I will know for sure in the next day or so whether or not I will be at the swap.

cg5071 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    chris

oops sorry, yes the yellow ones.

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

Default what do u have left

do u still have the Green montipora capricornis? where in waterford r u located? thanks

XSiVE - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by LeOnSeTo View Post
    do u still have the Green montipora capricornis? where in waterford r u located? thanks
    Yep I do still have both larger pieces of monti cap, though I don't have a bag big enough to put the larger one in.. LOL

My house is just north of the intersection of cass lk rd and m59, PM me if you want to set up a time to swing by.

CR Member
    First Name
    mike

Default purple monti

do you have any more frags of the purple encrusting monti? please let me know