[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Daughter needs live rock! Will trade frags for your rock...

Bookmark and Share

Default Daughter needs live rock! Will trade frags for your rock...

Will Ship: No
    Category: Coral
    Subcategory: --
    Pricing: wysiwyg
    My daughter is finally setting up her first tank.... she needs a bit more live rock. If anyone has extra rock, and if you're looking for some frags, maybe we can work a swap. I have Tyree Blue Chalice, Hollywood Stunner Chalice, and some monti caps (Idaho Grape, Orange) available..... see the pics on my blog to get a sample.

thx!
    Detroit's oldest large LED tank! Est'd Jan 2005, went LED June 2009. 6' wide 130g reef, Sunbrite T10 LED tubes (3xGen 3 and 1xGen 1), mostly SPS, but chalices, other LPS, and a few softies too.
    http://pjr-reef.blogspot.com/

CR Member

Hey Pat, it's Paul Compton....Does your daughter still need rock? I've got a couple of pieces I could give her. Currently they're sitting in an empty tank (in water) that I'm not using. Its just 2 pieces, one of the pieces is about 5x5" the other piece is pretty large, kind of a weird shape, like s shelf with angles. Both pieces are dense. But could make nice base rock. If she still needs them, I'll give them to her. Otherwise they're just going to sit in my refugium (Which I don't need). Let me know. I'm working in Northville for the next few days so I can drop them off. Are you going to the frag swap next weekend?

CR Member

Oops...thought I PM'd that. LOL.

Thx paul!! She could use them... thx!!!
    Detroit's oldest large LED tank! Est'd Jan 2005, went LED June 2009. 6' wide 130g reef, Sunbrite T10 LED tubes (3xGen 3 and 1xGen 1), mostly SPS, but chalices, other LPS, and a few softies too.
    http://pjr-reef.blogspot.com/

CR Member

I think I still have your phone number in my phone. I'll call you tomorrow