[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Help

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member
    First Name
    Gary

Default Help

Will Ship: No
    Category: Other
    Subcategory: Other
    Pricing: --
    Price: make offer
    Help lost job and had baby in same month need to sell everything. Phone contacts will be best for me. My name is Gary 586 350-3101. Have lots of stuff All kinds of salt and additives. Vortecs Mp 40 w . Mp 10 w. Sweet live rocks. Current usa outer orbit 3 ft. 2 250 watt metal halides. Reef octopus skimmer. Bashea sump. To much live stock to list. 65 gal with sweet red oak stand. Everything is up and running. Would like someone to take whole system, but I know that is not likely. will give awesome deal.

Tropical Buff - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bart
    Blog Entries

Gary

Congrats on the Baby but Sorry to hear about you situation and unfortunately its happened to more that one of us.I might suggest that if you have the time to part the system out you will come out ahead doing so. If you decide to part it out let me know what you have as far as livestock

thanks and good luck

bluwc - Reefkeeper CR Member

You'll have to put a price or the thread will be deleted (I think) as that's how it is in most forums

thepanfish - Reefkeeper CR Member

Give us a list of livestock.

CR Member

Quote Originally Posted by thepanfish View Post
    Give us a list of livestock.
    Yea i'd like that to

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

CR Member
    First Name
    Gary

I guess I can let the mod delete. I wont have time until next week. About to leave. Chaperone on a trip to camp Tamarack for my sons 6th grade class. Sorry. try again next week. It will be tough to do this as the system is up and running.

Tags for this Ad