[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

High-end LPS

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member

Default High-end LPS

Will Ship: No
    Category: Coral
    Subcategory: LPS
    Pricing: wysiwyg
    Price: varies
    Well its time to say good bye for now. We are moving in the next three weeks and have our 1st baby due in November. With that being said I'm selling my setup, live stock and additional equipment. I'm going to apologize in advance for the poor photos, i tried, lol. I will tell you that all the corals are beautiful and healthy. Most of my stock has been purchased from premium online and local vendors such as Cherry Corals, Aqua SD, Reef Paradise, and other hobbyists. Tank with running equipment will not be sold until all or most livestock is gone. I will take a deposit on who wishes to purchase. Please no trade request. Will answer PM's in the order they are received and will only hold if you tell me you are on your way here or payed in full through paypal. Thanks any questions feel free to PM.

Remaining LPS
    #1 Aussie gold tip elegance. Bright green with a wicked deep purple pattern and rare
    yellow /goldtips 3in+ $85
    #2 CC Aussie Neon Splatter Hammer 2 heads Reduced $40
    #3 CC Aussie Tropical Smoothie Scoly . Orange pink and yellow. 2.5-3in $125.00 SOLD
    #4 Aussie yellow enchinata frag- bright yellow and purple 1.5in Reduced$30Pending
    Hammer and Elegance $100 for both
    Palys
    #5 CC Unknowns 7 polyps - One of the hottest I've ever seen blue/grey skirts with bright yellow rims and speckled hot pink cente
    -Rastas 12 polyps $50-(not pictured i think most know by now)
    - Scrambled eggs 30+ polyps $185 (this will be the last to sell I have to remove the ceramic and cut it)
    - WoW palys $50 7 polyps(not pictured)
    Pic #5 CC Unknowns 7 polyps - One of the hottest I've ever seen blue/grey skirts with bright yellow rims and speckled hot pink centers $100
    Take the Rastas, WoW's and CC Unknowns and another nice paly $150
    All Palys Pending
    FISH
    -Single A+ grade picasso clown 1.5 years old male, just lost his mate( jumped out) needs a new loverReduced$100.00 One of the nicest youll see.
    -Hawaiian 4 line wrasse. Sweet non aggressive( this one isn't) better looking cousin to the common 6 line( cant get a could pic). $40
    Both Fish $115
    Complete Tank

P1010484 - High-end LPS
    P1010467 - High-end LPS
    P1010454 - High-end LPS
    [
    P1010458 - High-end LPS
    P1010433 - High-end LPS
    [
    P1010499 - High-end LPS
    P1010497 - High-end LPS
    P1010496 - High-end LPS