[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Livestock Sales & Trades

Buy, sell and trade reef and marine livestock in our reefkeeping classifieds.

Page 68 of 68 First ... 18 58 66 67 68
  1. SPS/LPS frag swap for Fall

With the recent success of the zoa trade brought to us by our great mods/admins I'd like to propose another frag swap for the month of July.(exact...
    Started by davejnz, 04-09-2005 11:00 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  2. need help to stock new tank

Will any of you have any corals available to buy mid to late May? I could go to the LFS for them, but they will be overprice and not look as good...
    Started by m1a1fixer, 04-12-2005 01:07 PM
  3. for trade- LTA etc...

one 5-7" Long Tentacle Anemone, athelia colony, yellow polyps colony , green stripped mushrooms. will take anything sps, or a clam, maybe zoa's
    Started by Brad524, 04-07-2005 04:01 PM
  4. Pair of Mated Clarkii's need new home!

We have a good sized mated pair of Clarkii's available to a good home for cash, or we're willing to do some coral trading! We got them from another...
    Started by Reef_Angel, 03-12-2005 12:54 PM
  5. FS / Trade WS Maroon

I have a white stripe maroon, I have a 75G and i have had him for about a year, the clown is being a bully then be nice then a bully again, looking...
    Started by FEEDERFISH, 11-16-2004 04:46 PM
  6. CORALS FOR SALE

Everything I have left is listed here: http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47750 Sorry I can't answer PM's here. Please PM me...
    Started by ReefLuvR, 02-25-2005 11:30 PM
  7. Frog spawn for trade/sale

Several frags of frog spawn. Green tips. I would rather trade for other coral. I would like Xenia and other coral that add color to my reef. ...
    Started by ewaitob, 02-24-2005 09:18 PM
  8. Black Sea Urchin & curly que FT

this is a black long thin spine urchin about 4-5 in. across and a curly cue anemone about the same fully extended both are in a bow front so...
    Started by Brad524, 02-02-2005 01:02 AM
  9. ~50lbs of Live Sand looking for a home

We are breaking down our 55 today, moving everything over to the 180, amongst other reasons it's just silly to keep them both going right now. She's...
    Started by dakar, 11-09-2004 08:22 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  10. FREE!!!!

Out of the dismal task of getting my nitrates back in check and ridding my tank of hair algae, I've managed to catch my pair of Clarkii Clowns. (I...
    Started by Sea~Horse~Whisperer, 10-25-2004 11:32 AM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  11. zo's wanted/FL

I am looking for colorful zo's for my LPS tank.Unfortunately,I've only got some green ones(LFS doesn't have many zo's) to trade but if any one wants...
    Started by davejnz, 10-01-2004 03:25 PM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4
  12. LEATHERS, SHROOMS, etc for trade/purchase

Hello, I have some of the following able to be traded/purchased in the near future. Very nice Green Toadstool leather Blue Mushrooms Green...
    Started by Grandmaster_Toad, 10-06-2004 11:11 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Page 68 of 68 First ... 18 58 66 67 68

Ad Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of ads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the ad list will be sorted.

Type:
Type of transaction e.g. trade, sell, either
State:
State where item is located
Will Ship:
Will you ship?
Yes No
Category:
What type of livestock are you selling?
Subcategory:
what type of coral are you selling?

Order ads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot ad with unread posts
Hot ad with no unread posts
Ad is closed
You have posted in this ad