[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

LOTS of Coral and Equipment

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    CR Member
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

1"-3" tall mounted on a frag plug. Will try to get some pictures soon.

cg5071 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    chris

Will have to walk you through shipping one of these days. I would be interested in a few things at that time also. Maybe closer to spring.

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

CR Member

I have shipped freshwater fish before, large ones, just paranoid to ship in this cold arse weather.

First Name
    chris

It really isnt that bad I wouldnt think. Maybe take advantage of shipping by bus like Happy Coral does? His pkg got here in 8hrs and was kept in the front seat for 20$ shipping. You could get heat packs probably at a sportsman type store like handwarmers for deer hunting

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

CR Member

I have a couple 30+ hour heat packs, and can get the 12 hour ones at dunhams. I'm a hunter so I'm hip to the hand warmer thing. Do you know what bus company he used? I'm not against shipping, just kinda worried about it. I have nice styros I can ship in also, so I have all the supplies.

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris

Joe-

PM me your number! I want that WW colony! I have a few things up for trade.

First Name
    chris

our busses up here are Indian Trails but they go through the greyhound bus stations to the south. They might even be a branch of Greyhound. Christian at Happy Coral is really nice. Maybe pm him and see what else I may be forgetting. He has contact with someone at GH.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2