[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

might be getting out for a little bit sale

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member
    First Name
    mike

Default might be getting out for a little bit sale

Will Ship: No
    Category: Coral
    Subcategory: Soft Coral
    Pricing: wysiwyg
    Price: 700obo
    we this is to see if anyone is interested in my live stock as a whole! i do not want to piece out all the fish and corlas because i do not have time to do it that way. I would like to start by saying that i have about 250+lbs of live rock with corals attached to it. Now to the fish---small queen angel that does not pick at corals, potters angel, ORA black ice snowflake clown and a platinum clown, hawk fish, royal grama and a few damsels that are now very tame! Corals are as follows a bunch of gsp and different kinds, some different types of xenia, trumpet coral with 6 heads, a nice lemonjello chalice, a sweet purple mouth and the rest green plate, purple plociporia, good size neon green singularia, about 5 small to large green buble tip anemones, a bunch of different zoas and about 8 polyps of god of war palys, softball size frog spawn, a bunch of different mushrooms some like ironman mushrooms from a local coral company, there is a large black surpent star and a sand sifting star as well as all the snails and crabs and a few other items that i can not remember off the top of my head. if you want pics send me your email address and i can send pics. you can email me as well mike_zalewski@yahoo.com and i will reply with pics
    FDB233DF-A089-490C-B1D2-98A44556E1AD-6216-0000018F9B08A567.mp4 Video by imgod2469 | Photobucket
    1DC520D6 57E1 4C5A 9ABD EC302875B57F 6216 0000018FD0078167 - might be getting out for a little bit saleC7E0C38C D623 4FA6 83BC 59FEDC4407C2 6216 0000018FC79079B9 - might be getting out for a little bit sale
    check out my photobucket and you can see pics.

CR Member
    First Name
    mike

The lowest I would go is $575

binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man
    Awards Tank of the Month - May 2012 Tank of the Month

Man,this is a surprise !!! Sorry to see ya getting out. GLWS.

CR Member
    First Name
    mike

Yeah I know but I need the money. I am also going to be selling my equipment after.

CR Member
    First Name
    mike

Default livestock is spoken for till wednesday, now equipment for sale

I will have a 75gal tank drilled with gravity fed overflow and a back return with a 55gal sump tank. there is a matching canopy and stand for the tank as well wood and matching a mag18 return pump for the setup as well $225

i have a pair of a ecotech radion led 2nd gen less than 7 months old $1100 for the pair (have the boxes)

ecotech MP40wES (2011) $325 (Have the box)

Vho 2 bulb ballast and endcap setup with 6 bulbs total i think i have a 4 bulb ballast and more endcaps as well that i can throw in $75

250watt mh ballast $40 no bulb or reflector just ballast

gryphon wet saw with extra parts $225

complete frag swap setup tank, led light, metal light hanging pole, heater, and circulation pump, a bucket with frag racks in it to transport corals, and a few different frag racks $450 this includes a bunch of frag plugs as well. (if anyone has been to any of the swaps you have seen my setup!)

there is a bunch of different chemicals and additives that i could do all of them for $30

i also have a 75gal tank that is not drilled it does have a broken bottom trim piece it does still hold water!!! $60

i have a media reactor that has no media in it $20

there is also a 4 stage RO unit with 2 blue 7gal containers and one 20+gal red water barrel $110

i think there might be more i just can not think off the top of my head. if you have any questions let me know 5867467606 texts work best. everything is OBO!

there is also a reefkeeper 2 $100 you will need a temp probe!
    Last edited by mikezalewski; 07-22-2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: adding more equipment

CR Member
    First Name
    mike

All live stock sold!!