[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Need to sell all of these coral frags.

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Default Need to sell all of these coral frags.

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi, I need to sell all of my frags, and its all really nice colorful stuff which I have been collecting for the last couple years or so, they range in price from $15-$50, except for two acanthastrea's I have which I am asking for $100 for either one, first is a lord which is turquoise and red striped, and second is an orange crush with purple mouths and orange polyps.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just send me your email addy if interested and I will send you pictures of whatever I have available and we'll go from there....Also am trying to post some pictures but not sure if it will work or not, so please be patient with me as I am unfamiliar with exactly how this site works totally...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks a bunch and have a good one. #ed_op#IMG src="http://www.captivereefing.com/richedit/smileys/8.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#valentine - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#pinkelephant - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#redandblue4mouths - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#pinkandblue2polyps - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#pinkandblue2mouths - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#orangeandblue2mouths - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#neonpinkandgreen2mouths - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#neonpinkandgreen - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#icantbelieve - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#galaxyhunter - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#cottoncandy - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#candyland - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#babygirl - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#trueblues - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#reddevilzos - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#rainbowricordiasingle - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#rainbowricordias2 - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#rainbowricordias - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#pocillapora - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#newgodRPEs - Need to sell all of these coral frags.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just let me know if these work and if your interested and I will reply asap.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thank You All Much,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Derek.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
    **** if I know.....Do you?

almost forgot these, sorry, and thanks to....:D

acanlord - Need to sell all of these coral frags.

acanorangecrush - Need to sell all of these coral frags.

neonyellowandpurplericordiasingle - Need to sell all of these coral frags.

neonyellowpurpleandgreenmouths - Need to sell all of these coral frags.

hotpinkricordia - Need to sell all of these coral frags.

GBPZos - Need to sell all of these coral frags.

acanenchinata - Need to sell all of these coral frags.

Thanks again...Take care

Also need a good sized good working CA reactor if anyone has one to trade possibly.

Thank You.

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

Nice looking stuff. Where are you located?

zoo-a-holic - Reefkeeper CR Member

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yeppers, were you at??? i really want the top zoas and the white ric. maybe even an orange#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
    120 Gallon Reef With Starfire Front, 2 overflows and 30 Gallon Sump. Mag 18 on the Return. Lit by Aqua Light Pro Deluxe. 2 250 Watt HQI Halides and 2 96 Watt PC Actinics all in one. ASM G-2 In-Sump Skimmer. 2.5 years in the making.

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Damn me and being in Canada, Theres alota nice stuff there, Alot of stuff that cant br brought across the borded Leagaly! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

zoo-a-holic - Reefkeeper CR Member

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#one thing i forgot to ask you in the PM was how much for shipping and can you ship it across the boarder???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#for the purple zoas i wanted, how much for shipping or is 50 shipped?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
    120 Gallon Reef With Starfire Front, 2 overflows and 30 Gallon Sump. Mag 18 on the Return. Lit by Aqua Light Pro Deluxe. 2 250 Watt HQI Halides and 2 96 Watt PC Actinics all in one. ASM G-2 In-Sump Skimmer. 2.5 years in the making.

CR Member

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#great lookin' frags. I would like to get some zoos, but do ya need mh lighting? I only have pc's. What ya asking for one or two of the zoos? And how much to ship to MT?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Hi everyone and thanks all for the kind words and interest, I think I have replied to all pms, and as far as I know there is no problem shipping to Canada, but maybe I dont know what I am talking about, all I know is we have sent via fedex to Canada before, and had no issues, so just let me know if youd like to get some there...:D

Thanks

I still did not get where you are located and do you have anything left? I am looking for ricordia.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last