[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

original mummy eye chalice

Bookmark and Share
    ReefTech - Reefkeeper Moderator

First Name
    Matt
    Awards Wheel Master Award - Helping with run the Frag & Swag wheel at the Michigan Coral Expo & Swap 2014. Yugo Award - For running the CR booth during MCES

Default original mummy eye chalice

Will Ship: No
    Category: Coral
    Subcategory: LPS
    Pricing: wysiwyg
    Price: 175
    i have a original mummy eye chalice up for sale. when i got it, it only had three eyes. it currently has four big, brightly colored orange eyes. i had it under my leds the entire time ive had it and ts been doing great (obviously) its colors are a lot more vibrant than in these pics. my iphone doesnt take the best pics when the blue leds are on. but as you can see in some of them, the polyps have thier sweepers out looking for some food. this is a beautiful chalice to look at and watch. if you have some sort of moonlighting or just a couple blue leds that you run on your tank at night you can watch this chalice feed everynight and even spot feed it sometimes like i have before.its size is abot 1.5" x 1.5" pretty close to being 2". everywhere else that is selling one of these of the exact size has them selling at 200 a piece. so im going to start at 175 and see if i get any hits. feel free to pm me for further questions and if you want to make a different offer.
    IMG 0029 - original mummy eye chalice
    IMG 0028 - original mummy eye chalice
    IMG 0026 - original mummy eye chalice
    IMG 0027 - original mummy eye chalice

i also have a larger miami hurricane chalice that i might be willing to part with if any one is interested. pm me for pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

ReefTech - Reefkeeper Moderator

First Name
    Matt
    Awards Wheel Master Award - Helping with run the Frag & Swag wheel at the Michigan Coral Expo & Swap 2014. Yugo Award - For running the CR booth during MCES

price drop!!!!!

100$ takes it all