[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Remaining livestock for sale!

Bookmark and Share

Default Remaining livestock for sale!

Hello all,
    I have just a few pieces of livestock left from the setup. PM me if your interetsed,and yes I am willing to ship.
    Huge rock of Yellow Polyps = $45
    Small toadstool leather = $15
    Condi Anemone =$10
    Cabbage Leather = $25

I also have my icecaps setup and a digital temp gauge. Oh...and the tank.

Thanks for looking GT

CR Member

Do you still have the livestock or should I say "lovestock"? I am highly interested but I would need shipping. Let me know. My heart was broken for you when I saw you had to split everything up! That truly sux! I would maybe even sale it back if you didn't give me long enough to refer to it as lovestock and not livestock. hehe just joking, but I am interested and would probably consider the sale of it back to you if you needed or wanted some of your old livestock back.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

That was exactly our thoughts also when we purchased many things from GT. He knows that we will help him re-populate his new tank when the time comes! I think that's a great way for reefers to help out others who fall into a situation where they lose all their coral for any reason. I know if they belong to this board, we have enough great members that will work together to put together some nice packages of corals and such to get them back on their feet so they don't give up completely! This is part of the reason why we started the site also. We are here to help our fellow reefers. They have been there for us when we needed help with this and that! Payback is always sweet!! .......Angel
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

OK, I really need to find this remaining livestock a new home so I can empty the sump and tank.
    SO heres the super deal..... $50 for all of it. Take the star poylps, cabbage, toadstool, condi and if I can find him again the emerald crab that was hiding earlier.
    So PLEASE if your interested PM me....
    WIlling to meet within reasonable distance or ship.
    Thanks for looking GT

Limpit - Reefkeeper CR Member

GMT,
    PM sent
    Happy Reefing!

CR Member

GMT....I never got an answer. Did you get my response to your message? As long as shipping doesn't keep me. They can live with me. Let me know. Try emailing me
    debbraey@yahoo.com

I have sent a couple of PM's ..hmmmm Dont know why you didnt get them Debbraey.
    The good news is that a local reefer came and took the corals home on sunday. SO now everything has a new home. Bad thing is that my tank is now completely empty...except for some sand. .
    I knew that day was comming but i didnt really WANT to see it. heh heh.
    Thanks for all the interest everybody.
    Thanks
    GT

CR Member

Glad to hear everything is working out...sorry I missed out...
    Just think of what you can do next and before you know it :!: you'll have a bigger and better set-up soon enough We wish you luck in your endeavors and know that you will land on your feet :D
    Hope to hear good updates soon