[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Marine Fish

Reef-safe fish, non-reef fish, diseases and treatment, seahorses, pipefish, and fish breeding can be discussed here.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
  1. Sticky Thread Quarantine Tanks

QT is continuously underated, mistreated and misunderstood in the hobby. Of course they're used for treating fish, if necessary, but their main...
    Started by stunreefer, 04-06-2010 10:16 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  1. Lipstick Tang Cyst ????

HI, Introduced this lipstick tang into tank about 4 months ago. Was a small fish and our hippo tang took a dislike to him straight away. Within the...
    Started by Lesley, 07-01-2014 06:50 AM
  2. Melefix in a reef tank?

Looks as if Scooter has Fin Rot. I was going to try an QT her but if she doesn't come to the front of the tank I wont be able to. It says Melafix...
    Started by MizTanks, 10-08-2013 05:37 AM
  3. Need help with sick maroon clown

HELP - I am looking for any help with my 13 year old maroon clown. She is not eating, has a clamped dorsal fin, she is staying near the bottom in...
    Started by Dee425, 06-09-2013 09:57 AM
  4. Sick Clownfish

This afternoon I noticed my occy clown was swimming funny. Close inspection shows he has a very swollen belly. And now he's swimming erratically, and...
    Started by dlhirst, 06-02-2013 07:11 PM
  5. Fish problem need help

So i am having tank issues with corals im my tank but i thought it was isolated to just corals. Last night I noticed a brown spot at the base of the...
    Started by Tropical Buff, 03-15-2013 06:26 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  6. I've got the Ich

Got it bad, especially on the hippo tang. There was no Ich present in either tank (so I thought), so I didn't see a problem moving four fish from...
    Started by Tom Toro, 01-28-2013 12:04 PM
  7. Midas blenny

I have a Midas Goby that I've had in my tank about a month. It was quarantined a month before going in main DT. I noticed today I could see food...
    Started by tcp316, 01-13-2013 12:57 AM
  8. Sudden Powder Brown Tang Death

Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some opinions on why my powder brown tang suddenly died. I purchased it from one of the sponsors of this site on...
    Started by msumatt, 01-08-2013 01:42 PM
  9. wrasse with clouded

so just my luck, my yellow coris wrasse seems to have developed a clouded eye. will this go away, is there a treatment for it? thanks in advance.
    Started by dputt88, 12-24-2012 10:10 AM
  10. Fish Problems..need some advice!!

Ok everyone heres the deal.. I WAS one of those guys who just bought fish from the lfs and never bothered to quarintine..well I have learned my...
    Started by CoralReefDesigns, 11-21-2012 10:48 AM
  11. Opinions from Experience

I've always had good luck buying fish from other reefers that either breed them or just want to get rid of them. I very rarely buy fish from lfs...
    Started by Tom Toro, 11-05-2012 02:04 PM
  12. white fungus/mold looking stuff on fin

I lost a powder brown to ick yesterday here is the link to that if it matters. maybe it came from...
    Started by ShockSniper, 10-06-2012 09:41 AM

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread