[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
    Sea~Horse~Whisperer - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default avatar

Thank you for posting my avatar for me. I want my Manny back!! It's pretty pathetic. I won't even buy another one. He was my one and only. Ok..... maybe I'll get another one once I get the whole 180 project completed and established. (probably never at the rate I'm going.)

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

NP, did you figure out how the image attachment works now? I made a pretty lame attempt at posting a How-To last night, but it was late and I was exhausted. Had to drag a deer a couple hundred yards last night, he wouldn't walk no more for some reason.

uh-oh... you finally went and decided to go with the 180 huh? Man I can't wait to get ours started....talk about pathetic, she's been sitting there for two weeks and the only water she's seen so far is me cleaning the glass a bit.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Default yikes

Did you wreck your truck?? I hate it when that happens.

I have to go with the 180. I want the 24" width. It will probably be next year by the time I get mine bought and set up. I have not been back to work since i got out of the hospital. I hurts to lose 11.00 am hour. Finances are very bad right now. BUT it will get better once I go back and have some $ coming in. I can't wait. Then I'm going fishy shopping!!!!

First Name
    Dave

Default Re: yikes

Quote Originally Posted by angieg1123
    Did you wreck your truck?? I hate it when that happens.
    :?: :?: wreck my truck :?: :?: Only once, and only a little... litterly drove it through some tourist's shiny new Bonneville a couple years back, he picked a bad moment in time to run a red light... 10K pounds of truck with a redneck at the wheel = something is gonna get smoooooshed!

why? you don't have that ESP thing going again do you???
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

dugh!!! I thought you hit a deer that's why you had to drag it. (as in dragging it with your truck after you hit it.) I get it now. You shot the deer. Did I mention I was a blond for about 20 years?? Natural blonds aren't stupid. It's us bottled blonds that have the problems. Must be all the hair dye fumes over the years.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Ewww...bite your tongue Angie! 41 years of being a natural blonde then makes me.....the oldest one in here! lol! ....Angel
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

First Name
    Dave

Naw, Susan won't let me hunt deer with any of the trucks

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Angel... you party pooper... Imagine it now... sitting down in front of a nice meal prepared by Dave and all of a sudden, there's the dodge emblem right there staked into that sweet venison steak...LOL
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

UH! I just love to see how this mea tells stories all about me. He can wreck his truck, he just may not smush up my Durango!! When Dakar drives us somewhere, he drives like he's wearing Granny pants. 55mph right on the button. He sets that cruise control and away we go, and go, and go........ People pass us and swear at him all the time, and he swears back. lol To think this man has a fuzz buster in his truck to! *giggle* I just don't understand it at all. He get's pulled over for stupid stuff like things hanging from the mirror! It's funny! .....Angel
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Dakar and I sound like we're stricken with the same dumb luck... My wife giggles at me often for the SAME reasons...
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last