[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

got another new fishy

Bookmark and Share
    lReef lKeeper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bobby

Default got another new fishy

just wanted to let you guys know about todays deal. a 3" Naso, even trade for a Kenya Tree coral. pics to follow when he is released.

Attachment 1718

That doesn't look like a NASO to me?? Mine is totally different then that. It looks like a powder brown to me. My naso has yellow on both top and bottom fins with black out lining and tail is white with black outline and tan body with mor eof a snout sticking out then that. Mb just me either way they are both coool fish

First Name
    Bobby

i think he is just a little stressed still Tom. from the long journey from QT to display. BTW ... when i say i got a new fish today it means its been in QT for about 1 month with no signs of anything going on.

dsfdbutterfly - Reefkeeper Registered User

My naso is the same color. I believe these naso's are from the Hawaii waters and that accounts for the different color markings. Good trade. They cost anywhere between $70 and $80 here for a good one. My friends was exactly the same also. In fact haven't seen the others here in AZ. Good luck with him Bobby,

Angie
    When you make a mistake look for the lesson to be learned and try not to repeat it.

Here is my NASO

IMG 0695 - got another new fishy

First Name
    Bobby

he seems to be doing great in the display. he is already eating and is kinda buddied up with the Vlamingi Tang. i think im good on fish now, until i get the bigger tank up and running. should not be to long now as i will be released from the doctors sometime next week, and then its back to work and full speed ahead on my lawsuit.