[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Marine Fish

Reef-safe fish, non-reef fish, diseases and treatment, seahorses, pipefish, and fish breeding can be discussed here.

Page 2 of 67 First 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... Last
  1. Fish ideas?

Soon I'll be looking into adding 1-2 more fish. I'm looking for ideas. Goby/Pistol Shrimp is already a possibility. Current fish are, Bi-Colored...
    Started by MizTanks, 01-30-2015 01:12 AM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  2. New addition aggression

Afternoon folks - Im looking for some advise on how to combat aggressive/dominant behavior when adding new fish to an established tank. I...
    Started by ksfulk, 01-14-2015 02:19 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  3. Who is this Fish Whisperer? 550jim that's who!!

As some of my buddies know, I've had a crappy time with my purple and yellow tang, killing each other. Jim, suggests a mirror and......... The...
    Started by Tom Toro, 11-25-2014 08:45 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  4. Yellow attacking Purple Tang

I'm hoping for some ideas on how to stop this attack. Purple tang into an established tank with a lot of fish, mostly tangs. Yellow won't leave...
    Started by Tom Toro, 11-21-2014 07:51 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  5. Gotta see

I don't usually post photos of fish but this one deserves a post. Check him out Warty Frog Fish! I was going to keep him for myself unless someone...
    Started by ebushrow, 11-24-2014 06:57 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  6. Gold Flake and Gold Nugget Maroon Clowns Pre-order CB

Hi All, I am going to be placing an order for Captive Bred Gold Flake Maroon Clowns and Gold Nugget Maroon Clowns. Lead time for me to order...
    Started by ebushrow, 10-04-2014 07:48 AM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  7. Royal Gramma & Bi-Color Blenny?

Are they compatible?
    Started by MizTanks, 09-15-2014 04:10 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  8. Compatibilty question

Hello, I am new to this Forum, not sure if I am doing this right. I am fairly new in the hobby. I have a 29 gal reef tank since January . Does...
    Started by cristinev87, 09-11-2014 05:17 PM
  9. Lipstick Tang Cyst ????

HI, Introduced this lipstick tang into tank about 4 months ago. Was a small fish and our hippo tang took a dislike to him straight away. Within the...
    Started by Lesley, 07-01-2014 06:50 AM
  10. Looking for a new fish plz help

Looking to add a new fish to the 29 biocube. Current tank mates are a clownfish, firefish and mandrin. Im looking for something that has personality...
    Started by Up2no6ood, 04-27-2014 01:41 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  11. This May Be The End

Reckless action taken by a fish collector in HI may have big repercussions. Victim of alleged assault underwater speaks out | More Local News -...
    Started by fishtal, 05-13-2014 02:51 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  12. What's wrong with my goby mouth??

It looks like something has chewed on my goby face. Found him like this today, he is no longer in the burrow with the candy cane pistol shrimp. His...
    Started by eveningstar15, 04-14-2014 06:32 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish

Page 2 of 67 First 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread