[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Marine Fish

Reef-safe fish, non-reef fish, diseases and treatment, seahorses, pipefish, and fish breeding can be discussed here.

Page 3 of 67 First 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... Last
  1. Leopard wrasses

I am so excited to be acclimating a pair of leopard wrasses! I have wanted these guys for so long. I just wanted to start this thread to document me...
    Started by Naiad, 04-11-2014 06:14 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  2. rabbitfish inquiry

I'd like to get something to eat bubble algae and am contemplating a Scribbled Rabbitfish (Siganus doliatus). Anybody own one, if so, does it eat...
    Started by Tom@HaslettMI, 04-06-2014 10:47 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  3. HELP! orange shoulder tang and powder brown not getting along!

Well. Tried to add a orange shoulder tang to my tank and the powder brown is not having it. He was beating the snot out it. I netted the orange...
    Started by robandrosco, 03-25-2014 02:14 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  4. Fish lighting

Maybe I'm moving backwards, but I just added my first fish to my reef tank. I have not had anything other than a damsel fish before. I have a...
    Started by Briol, 04-05-2014 04:19 PM
  5. Symbiotic Relationships

Hey everyone, I was wondering what are some fun symbolic relationships that marine fish share? I know there is clowns and nems, and pistol shrimp and...
    Started by noahfrei, 09-15-2013 06:16 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  6. Will the Banggai Cardinalfish be Listed under the Endangered Species Act?

Will the Banggai Cardinalfish be Listed under the Endangered Species Act? | Good Catch Blog A good read for all hobbyists.
    Started by fishtal, 03-31-2014 08:13 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  7. Tang mouth problem

Hello, I noticed a sudden change in my blue-eyed kole tang and purple tang mouths today. Their mouths are swollen and they stopped eating today. I...
    Started by juliereef, 02-25-2014 05:54 PM
  8. Lipstick & Blonde Nasso together ?

HI, was wondering if it was ok to have a lipstick and blonde nasso in our 280 gallon ? I know that sometimes they say if you put them in at the same...
    Started by Lesley, 02-03-2014 05:10 AM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  9. Blue spot jawfish

To start out Happy New year everyone! I recently added a blue spotted jaw fish(two weeks ago), and it is doing great! made two burrows right up...
    Started by ShockSniper, 01-01-2014 08:08 AM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  10. Fingered Dragonet question

I just added a Fingered Dragonet to my 210 aquarium. I have a refugium in my sump, and there are huge amounts of pods in the tank. I may not even...
    Started by ShockSniper, 12-22-2013 08:44 AM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  11. Clowns acting silly?

I think my clowns are gettting ready to spawn. They have taken a liking to the skimmer pump and act as though they're cleaning it. They also shimmy...
    Started by Rpalt1, 12-13-2013 08:10 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  12. new to saltwater!!!

Hi I am new to salt water and would like some advice on corals and fish, like if I were to start a reef tank and it fills up alot of the tank does...
    Started by AshleyDawn2317, 12-08-2013 03:35 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish

Page 3 of 67 First 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread