[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Marine Fish

Reef-safe fish, non-reef fish, diseases and treatment, seahorses, pipefish, and fish breeding can be discussed here.

Page 51 of 67 First ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... Last
  1. Three down three to go

Well my last 2 weeks has been brutal to say the least....Started using ro water for my water changes and top offs exclusively about 2 weeks ago.The...
    Started by carpenterwrasse, 02-25-2006 09:46 AM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  2. how to keep a regal tang

Is there a secret to keeping or raising regal, hippo, or blue tangs, (Paracanthurus hepatus). I have tried 3 times and they all died within 2days of...
    Started by at, 02-16-2006 08:02 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  3. seahorses yes or no?

I have been wanting to set up a seahorse stable but am lacking the confidence since i have been getting varied responses from books and lfs. Can...
    Started by carpenterwrasse, 09-26-2005 01:43 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  4. question about seahorses

Dave (or anyone) i want to set up a pony tank out of a 37 i just picked up, i also have a love for the long horn box fish, can i combine them in a...
    Started by maxfischer, 02-09-2006 03:09 PM
  5. Seahorses for Nano

Hey all HELP!!! Looking for links to purchase seahorses for my kids nano ( i say kids just way to get another tank hehe). I can get through my store...
    Started by Tom McKenna, 11-17-2005 06:29 PM
  6. neon dottyback

Quick question!!! I was at the lfs the other day and they had a lot of what they called neon dottybacks. After a few days I convinced myself I want...
    Started by csg148, 02-07-2006 09:35 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  7. Water Changes after curing LR

Ok, my LR has been in the tank now for a week 1/2. My LFS said it had a week left in it's curing process. The green is really starting to show and I...
    Started by dsfdbutterfly, 02-02-2006 10:02 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  8. Emperor Angel

I've had my emperor angel now for approx. 2 years. I got him when he was a young juvenile. He is now getting the white in his face and his top fin....
    Started by dsfdbutterfly, 02-04-2006 10:59 AM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  9. Discoloring of fish.

when you go to the fish store in my case petco and see a fish that is pale and washed out what does this indicate. the reason i am asking is because...
    Started by addam4208283, 01-31-2006 06:16 PM

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  10. Any Ideas

We are in the process of ripping out our carpet and placing hardwood flooring down. My problem is moving the tank and keeping everyone happy while...
    Started by dsfdbutterfly, 01-27-2006 01:54 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish
  11. How many days does it take to set up a tank........

WEDNESDAY OK Time to set up the 45G High for the pair of H. Redi's. I had a 45G High that I had 3 Koi in. I didn't want to buy another tank...
    Started by Sea~Horse~Whisperer, 01-30-2006 01:03 AM
  12. Mandarin dragonet

Hello, I have several questions on mandarin dragonets. First of all I would like to start out by saying I'm a beginner at this. Secondly although I...
    Started by systemfan15, 01-25-2006 08:03 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Reef Aquarium Fish

Page 51 of 67 First ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread