[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Leopard wrasse

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    youngtimothy - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Tim
    Awards Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Tank of the Month

Default Leopard wrasse

a couple of pics of my leorard wrasse, I think she is starting to morph into a male. hard to tell in the pictures but it is getting alot bluer, the 1st is when I first got her and the second is today.

DSC07873 1 - Leopard wrasse

DSC05578 - Leopard wrasse

one I got the other day of my 2 harliquin shrimp together.

DSC05567 - Leopard wrasse

demonclownfish - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Chatbox Menace

Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

beautiful fish, one of the first ill be getting when i upgrade. im nto sure if females can turn into males or not but may be wrong.

ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by demonclownfish View Post
    beautiful fish, one of the first ill be getting when i upgrade. im nto sure if females can turn into males or not but may be wrong.
    Most wrasse start out as female and then change to male or terminal male sometime there after.
    Also, a Leopard wrasse is suggested for mature aquariums ONLY, as they hunt pods for food blablblaba!

YT-How long have you had the wrasse? Leopards are sand burrowing right, at night when they sleep? How long have you had him?
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

Chatbox Menace

Quote Originally Posted by ReeferRob View Post
    Most wrasse start out as female and then change to male or terminal male sometime there after.
    Also, a Leopard wrasse is suggested for mature aquariums ONLY, as they hunt pods for food blablblaba!

YT-How long have you had the wrasse? Leopards are sand burrowing right, at night when they sleep? How long have you had him?
    aww thanks mr dreamkiller.... jokin. but ok maybe it will be one of the alst fish i add to the tank

kozyreef - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by demonclownfish View Post
    aww thanks mr dreamkiller.... jokin. but ok maybe it will be one of the alst fish i add to the tank
    well their is always six lines

Chatbox Menace

Quote Originally Posted by kozyreef View Post
    well their is always six lines
    lol ya. i may get one of those as well

kozyreef - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Michael

but that blue is stunning u will have to post a pic when it becomes fully matured

First Name
    Tim
    Awards Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Tank of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by ReeferRob View Post

I have had it since last fall, yes it burrows into the sand and it is so cool. right after light out it will swim around then all of a sudden it dives into the sand. yes he hunts pods all day but he also eats prime reef flakes like crazy!

iyachtuxivm - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jamie

Nice pics! I cant get mine to sit still long enough to take a pic like that. Mine is also starting to exhibit the blue like yours. I have had mine about as long too, wont eat flake but loves frozen.

First Name
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by iyachtuxivm View Post
    Nice pics! I cant get mine to sit still long enough to take a pic like that. Mine is also starting to exhibit the blue like yours. I have had mine about as long too, wont eat flake but loves frozen.
    such a cool fish! tip for picture, you have to use a flash. mine wont stay still either, but I use a flash on fish and take many many pictures to get a couple good ones! give it a try.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last