[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Queen Angel fish

Bookmark and Share

Default Queen Angel fish

Yesterday while i was out looking for houses....I found myself in the local petshop.Its called Downtown Hound.(See nothing about a fish in the name right?)Well they may as well not have any.If anything i feel sorry for the fish living in those shoebox tanks they keep em in.This place really sucks.The workers know nothing at all about coral or fish and they charge top frickin dollar for everything.So im feelin sorry for this queen angel and a big sailfin but i have a small sailfin already so i tell the lady i got 20 bucks thats it.She wants 22 for queeny and 36 for the sailfin.So i say 20 for queeny she said she cant she just works there.So i buy the damn fish anyway after telling her how much i think the store sucked and that they needed a better selection.She bagged up the fish as if it were a gold fish....barley any water in the bag and no air.I didnt notice right away though i went off looking for stuff for my labs.So after i realized i filled the bag myself and got out of there.Well i got home and got it all adjusted to the tank and put him in only to notice that he is full of ICK or something ...Little white specs all over him.I didnt see them at the store cuz of the dim lighting.
    Today i went back to the downtown hound and the owner was there.I told him my dilema....he suggested i buy some ICK medicine...I laughed.he must not of heard me say i bought it there last night ..so i tell him again and i tell him how much his store sucked but in not such a blunt term..never did get the medicine.......got a 30 gallon iron stand for free though....after i *****ed to him about his inexperienced workers and crappy SW selection and how I drive 45 minutes to another store..He gave me store credit on the fish and he had 1 used stand in the corner for 20 bucks.
    So...how do i kill these parasites... fresh water dip....
    What is the best way...or the easiest way.Thanks for listening to my complaint LOL
    Mopar Dave

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Here you go Dave.... a good read on hyposalinity.

http://www.captivereefing.com/lexico...ty%20Treatment

And obviously stay away from that place for anything wet.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.