[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

R.I.P. Hazmat, you will be missed

Bookmark and Share

Default R.I.P. Hazmat, you will be missed

Sad news,
    I just found one of my hermit crabs packing my little Hazmat around the tank. Poor little guy, I don't know if the hermit is guilty of murder, or if he just found Hazmat postmortem. Either way, I am bummed.
    For those of you who don't know Hazmat, he was my first green chromis and some how survived the nitrogen cycle in my new tank (that's how he got the name),, he has outlived 4 other damsels, and long line of snails, and a few hermits. But, he hasn't been eating well lately, and just staying cooped up in his cave. I was getting worried....and it looks like I had a reason to be worried.
    Anyways, I will miss him. But he is in the big aquarium in the sky...with perfect water parameters! -Dirt4dinner
    ...I think my fish just farted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Our little corner of the www.
    My Space on Myspace.com
    My Mountain Bike Team

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... it sounds like Hazmat was quite an awesome little guy. I bet he's having a rip-roaring good time in fishie heaven!

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

Oh Tyler, dude that totally sucks. I loved that little guy. Man my heart goes out to you . I hope the restof the fellas are allright
    fulltankshot 1 - R.I.P. Hazmat, you will be missed

flame - Reefkeeper Registered User

Dirt4dinner

I know how much Hazmat means to you and my heart goes out to you. I am glad you have allowed me to follow along with you and Hazmat during his life.

Thank You
    It is our responsibilities, not ourselves, that we should take seriously.

Thanks guys....I don't know what else to say. He was pretty cool for a little cheap fish, I won't forget him ever. But, yeah it seems like everyone else is in good shape. One of my hermits changed shells today, so he must be growing healthy. Hopefully the rest of the crew is going to be ok.
    I also took out the canister filter today, because I am convinced that is the source of my continuing nitrates. The bottom of the filter was just caked with fish poop, and junk. That couldn't have been helping matters much.
    Here's to Hazmat....Bottoms up.
    ...I think my fish just farted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Our little corner of the www.
    My Space on Myspace.com
    My Mountain Bike Team

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

TYLER............ I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!!! RIP LITTLE BUDDY
    fulltankshot 1 - R.I.P. Hazmat, you will be missed

Newbi_Damsel - Reefkeeper CR Member

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know how you feel man.... my first little damsel went through my nitrogen cycle and lived for a year..... he was found the same way.... he was the king of his reef.... sooo bottoms up...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#