[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Seahorses made TOTM in advancedaquarist magazine

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    RWalston - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Seahorses made TOTM in advancedaquarist magazine

Just thought I would post this for everyone.

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2006/10/aquarium

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

Man, those are some crazy colors of macro. I bet it is cool to see.

Sea~Horse~Whisperer - Reefkeeper CR Member

I want it all, lol. Wait....I have most of it. It just needs to grow in so my tank looks like that.

Thanks for the link. It's an awsome seahorse tank. I hope mine looks 1/2that good once all of the macros grow. I love the reds. They add a nice splash of color between all of the greens.

Angie

seahorsedreams - Reefkeeper Registered User

Angie, the next time I prune the reds it is yours.

Renee

Sea~Horse~Whisperer - Reefkeeper CR Member

Thank you very much! I'll take all you are willing to part with. Let me know whenever you are ready to prune them and I'll send you $$. Have you looked at the price of macros now? They used to be inexpensive, now some of them cost more then a nice coral. Geesh...... The same thing happened to zoanthids. I used to get them cheap, then everyone wanted them and they got expensive quick.

Someday my massive collection of dust bunnies will be the "in thing" and I will be rich!!!

mutts - Reefkeeper Registered User
    First Name
    Manda Wolf

wow, i want that!
    ~Amanda~

It is really nice to see you here in this thread. While your online how about you go over to the TOTM thread and enter or vote. It will only take a minute

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Suzy is quite a lady... she lives about a half hour south of me. She's a total buff when it comes to sea horses. I'll have to send her a copy of this post so she knows how much of an influence she has. Maybe she'll chime in and elaborate of just how cool her system is and get involved with our own sea horse forum. hint hint... Love ya Suzy!!!

Jason
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Thumbs up

I think finding real nice macro plant & algae is the hardest thing I found in raising my ponies! Angie (Sea Horse Whisperer) has given me a piece of this and a piece of that, and I can't thank her enough!! I wish someone could tell me where the best resource is to find it.

Thank you RWalston for posting the news about Suzy's Seahorses and her knowledge made a magazine. I'd love to talk to her myself. Maybe you can talk her into visiting CR Jason. I know a few people who would love to pick her brain. Me for one! That's something to be so proud of! Congratulations Suzy!
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

mutts - Reefkeeper Registered User
    First Name
    Manda Wolf

there is alot of nice stuff on ebay,but that is hit or miss and you have to search though a lot of listings to get to it unless your lucky
    ~Amanda~

It is really nice to see you here in this thread. While your online how about you go over to the TOTM thread and enter or vote. It will only take a minute

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Thanks for the info Amanda! If you happen to be surfing in there, let me know if you run into any deals you just can't beat! I will buy plants from anyone here that has them for sale as well. Thanks Everyone!
    .....Angel :angel1:
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last