[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Dakar & Angel's Reef! Pictures :)

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Dakar & Angel's Reef! Pictures :)

I finally got around to taking a bunch of pictures of the tank since we changed from the 55G and moved into our luxurious 180G! We never thought we'd have enough rock for the tank, and could still use a bit more! We're actually entering TOTM for the month of March. That will be a first for us, as we've never thought our tank was good enough to enter. It's not as done as it should be, but it still is beautiful in our eyes! Come on everybody, if we can enter TOTM...that means everybody can! Let's set a record for the most tanks ever entered for March!! I hope you enjoy our pictures! ~Angel~ :smt051
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

CR Member

Awesome! Looks great. I hope mine can grow up to be like that someday!

BUGZME - Reefkeeper Registered User

Hi there! tank looks great! How long has it been setup?
    THANKS JEFF
    2-45 GALLON FRAG TANKS
    55 SHOW TANK

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Mid November was when we moved everything from the 55G into the 180G. It's coming along. Dave is working on the canopy and as you've probably read, we'll be getting the lights on it very soon!
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Guess this thread answers the question as to who takes better pictures between Angel and I... she's got me beat hands down.

It only took us like 6 months to outgrow the 55g, wonder how long before we go looking for a larger tank... we still have tons of growing room in there so it's not going anywhere for a while. Besides, we have another 'new' tank coming shortly, but that one we'll leave a complete surprise for the future.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

BUGZME - Reefkeeper Registered User

You should start thinking about a couple 50 gallon frag tanks now! People say my frag tanks look like reefs but I can't take pictures at all or I would show you all.
    THANKS JEFF
    2-45 GALLON FRAG TANKS
    55 SHOW TANK

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Stunning... awesome work guys!!! A definite contender!!!

Repto
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

JustDavidP - Reefkeeper CR Member

Interesting mix o' corals there. Do you find any chemical warfare betwixt the softies and LPS?

Also, does the curly anemone reproduce often? I had one, thought it was just aptaisia and was going to nuke it. Someone told me.. No..it's a curlyque. I kept it, for a while, until more started poppin up all over my system. I blasted them all with Joe's Juice. Now I deal with just a few mojano from time to time.

Beautiful tank!
    ><((((

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

[quote="JustDavidP"]Interesting mix o' corals there. Do you find any chemical warfare betwixt the softies and LPS?

Also, does the curly anemone reproduce often? I had one, thought it was just aptaisia and was going to nuke it. Someone told me.. No..it's a curlyque. I kept it, for a while, until more started poppin up all over my system. I blasted them all with Joe's Juice. Now I deal with just a few mojano from time to time.

I done the same thing but i paid $12 for the first one all of a sudden i had 6 so i
    mixed up a little Cal past and i have 0 left. :D
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

No chemical warfare so far... not that has been noticed anyhows...some guys prefer some places more than others (the usual light/flow combos) .

The Curly Q was a spur of the moment thing, it was on sale at saltwaterfish for like $4, so we grabbed one just because we were ordering some other things and it was cool looking. It's definately grown dramtically and is quite happy, not leaving a trail of babies anywhere yet and doesn't seem to be bothering anyone.

The pic can be decieving but there is a lot of real estate in there.... 72"x24"
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last