[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Finally! A tank to be proud of...

Bookmark and Share
Page 4 of 4 First ... 2 3 4
    Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Love the wrasse!

cg5071 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    chris

I feel so bad for the newest tiny engineer goby. Last night he wasnt acting right so I was checking him out. He had a head and facefull of bristles. Poor guy. I added selcon to his food and also added some melafix hoping that would help him. He is rubbing his head against stuff and looks like about 50% came out and he is swimming around much more active right now. Hope he makes it and it looks like he should atm.

Thanks, I love the wrasse too. It was supposed to be a pair. He/she is really growing on me so I think I will reorder another at some point. It will be so cute the 2 of them jigging around hunting. I also am going to add one of the pygmy wrasses sometime, not sure which one yet. Either yellow banded or the white barred I think it is called.
    Last edited by cg5071; 01-08-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

First Name
    chris

Well both the wrasse and engineer are no longer w/ me. The wrasse had to jump out of the end of the tank (overflow) as the rest was covered w/ black gutter guard. He made it out and into a measuring cup that I have hanging on the sump. Crazy. The engineer has just not shown up to dinner and he was looking so much better.

I just want to post a few pics. Does anyone know what the first pink thing is? not the sponge, the thing w/ tenacles.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

First Name
    chris

A few more.
    Last edited by cg5071; 01-19-2011 at 12:41 PM.

First Name
    chris

And a few more for your viewing pleasure.

First Name
    chris

Miz tanks, a better pic of the leapord palys. + a couple more

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Looks like this tank is really coming along!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 2 3 4