[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Jester's 90 gallon upgrade

Bookmark and Share
Page 4 of 11 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    CR Member

Default Still active?

Is this site still active? I see the posts are old with minimal activity. I was excited to see such a group or people but it seems like my excitement may have been short lived. Can anyone tell me if this club still exists outside this website?

Unfortunately it's current activity level is pretty limited. Sites like Fishlore, Reef2Reef and Nano-Reefs.com are much more active if that is what you are looking for.

A review of the Caribsea Life Rock and weighing the Pros and Cons against Live Rock and Dry Rock:

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Welcome to CR! We're still around.

Thanks for sharing the review.

My Melanurus Wrasse continues it's transition from juvie to adult. I have some older vids on my channel for comparison:

Last edited by Jesterrace; 12-20-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Coral Growth Update from my Black Friday Frags:

4 cheap tools for the hobby that I couldn't live without:

Another update on my Melanurus Wrasse. The dorsal fin spot is shrinking/starting to disappear. Even just in the last month it's shrunk to about half the size it used to be:

In addition to my chaeto growth, my pod population is growing in my sump. Managed to catch some of them crawling around last night:

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

That's a lot of pods. Good stuff!

What's your fuge light?

Page 4 of 11 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last