[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last

Thumbs down Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....

Yay...

Nothing special....

Its a basic 55 gallon glass tank, non drilled.. ugly clear silicone and all that.... No sump or any of that goodness.

Equipment...
    -Tek 6x54 T5 system... ATI bulbs and what not...
    -2 Koralia 3's and a Koralia 2.
    -AquaClear 110 HOB filter modded into a fuge.
    -AquaC Remora with overflow box and MJ1200.

So it starts.... Jan 12th 2009.....

P1010527 - Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....

Old camera... booooooooooo

P1010055 3 - Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....

Progression..

Dec 29th:
    FTSDEC - Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    Last edited by jimsflies; 03-17-2010 at 08:02 AM.

Some random shots.... No order....

IMG 0057 - Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....
    IMG 0079 - Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....
    IMG 0087 - Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....
    IMG 0106 - Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....
    IMG 0111 - Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....
    IMG 0116 - Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....
    IMG 0168 1 - Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....
    PC150994 - Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....
    potmr2r - Kraylen's Reef/Bowser's Castle... 55g Hi-Definition SPS/LPS Sumpless Wonder.....

I also update my tank via HD video at...

http://www.youtube.com/kraylen

Subscribe if you'd like.. I got a new camera so I'll be putting up a lot of videos. When I get a faster computer I'll be updating several times a week.

ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Now thats what Im talking bout!! Made pic skills!

Looks like you might have added some fish?
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

I'm always adding fish... My tank is seasonal when it comes to what is swimming... I get whats hot and in style and the old out of fashion stuff jumps out when it's not cool anymore. lmfao.

igot2gats - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jeff

You got some craaazy camera skills. Sweet shots!

Tom@HaslettMI - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Tom
    Awards Yugo Award - For helping with the CR Booth at MCES Monthly Giveaway Winner Monthly Giveaway Winner Photo of the Month Tank of the Month

Nice looking tank! Is the last shot in the first post different lighting or a different camera? Also, are there mangroves planted in there?

Different lighting and camera. First shots were with a 1.3mp Olympus and PC lighting. The last in the first post was with a 8mp Olympus... The newer shots are with a 12.1mp Canon.
    55g Sumpless SPS/LPS Wonderland.

New vid
    55g Sumpless SPS/LPS Wonderland.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last