In early May this year, my wife and I made the unexpected decision to move. This was just after I completed a project that include a new breeding room and dual in-wall tanks (245G and 180G). The tanks had been up for about six months when we decided to move. The move allowed both of us to cut a significant amount of drive time off of our commutes each day. We ended up moving to the new house in the first week of July. In the process of getting ready to move and actually moving I ended losing quite a bit of livestock.
Once we got settled into the new house, I turned my plans to getting both a display tank and breeding system up and running. Here was the plan that I came up with.
I ended up start building in October. I didn't get take many build pictures since I was too busy building. I am happy to have both the breeding set up and display tanks back up and running. Below are some pictures and some descriptions of the both of the systems as they stand today
In wall display tank (245G). Still need to finish trimming it out
Sump for the display with a ASM G6 skimmer, carbon reactor, and live rock
Breeding setup. When it is all complete it will hold 23 tanks.
Right Racks including the sump with a ATI skimmer, Reeflo Dart Return Pump, carbor reactor, and live rock.
Quarantine Sytems (2 22G tanks and a 29G cube)