[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Nano Contest Prize - 2010

Bookmark and Share
    handlevandal - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jacki
    Awards Nano Contest Winner

Default Nano Contest Prize - 2010

Glad to see Amazon Stingrays is finally open. I had a bit of a preview when I went in to pick out the prize (s) for winning this year's nano contest and this is one of the pieces I picked up. Can't wait to get back there to check it out when all of those tanks are filled! Thanks to CR and Amazon Stingrays.

It's really hard to get a decent picture of it since it's moving all the time but this one is pretty close to what it looks like except the purple ends of the polyps are a bit more obvious in real life. This is a peach colored plate coral with purple tips under the actinics. In the morning it's all bubbled up and almost clear but I've got to work a bit longer on getting those pictures to work.

I also picked up a nice blasto and pics will follow. These days I'm spending all my time following the new puppy and only get a chance to play with my tank and camera when she sleeps.

picturephp?albumid95&amppictureid795 - Nano Contest Prize - 2010

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Very cool Jacki!

Are you going to enter if we have another nano contest?