[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Madjoe 180 gal reef build

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Default Madjoe 180 gal reef build

Figured id share some pics of my new build . Been in hobby for 13ish yrs started with a 75 gal kept that 11ish yrs bought a house got a 150 4ft tank from friend so set that up well that tall of a tank sucks after a yr of battles and wasted money i ditched it and just set up a 180rr built stand and canopy by hand running 2 mp40 and 2 mp10 a reef keeper elite with 6pc4s and two sl1 plus net also running apex classic a swc skimmer things a beast i diy a swabbie perks of working in machine shop lol total cost was like 30$ and some of that was waste on trial and error mainly wrong motors. Theres a calcium reactor thats under there not running yet not tossing my corals back in for few months. The canopy is flaoting and is powered i diy a hoist in my attic hooked up some garage door rails and bam motorized canopy. Also have a dual reactor and 3 brs dosers just in case . Never ran reactor before so dosers r there in case i fail with cal reactor. Lights r 8bulb 4ft t5 and two kessil 150 ocean blue for shimmer. Mostly branch rock and fish so far r hippo tang chocolate tang purple tang blonde naso tang cleaner wrasse 3 unkillable damsels that earned my respect lol flame angel blue face angel xmas wraase formossa wrasse megulariuos leopard wrasse. All have been reef safe only one not tested is blue face fingers crossed lol. Again sps dominated lotta higher end sticks flame fox mattv envey wd copps 24k golden child bubble gum digi list goes on we see what alive when i grab back from a buddy. I have bounce shroom jawbreaker and some chalices for color at bottom of tank.

I tried to load pics but keeps deleting them says error so page reloaded im not gonna keep trying i dont have these issues anywhere else

This shows the canopy system better switch is mounted now but this pic was during build
    8F97A938 E68E 4499 A787 23BAAF5A981A zps7ruaiebz - Madjoe 180 gal reef build

Reef keeper side
    877B8107 3538 4A86 AE1E 0768B5696450 zpsdgubbq26 - Madjoe 180 gal reef build

Stand before color
    CCE279BC B243 4ACE A7BC 5118F2206ED2 zpsfurdo9bf - Madjoe 180 gal reef build

Canopy test fit
    D8445AF1 8415 4533 9746 64395D24C346 zpssnsdezhk - Madjoe 180 gal reef build

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last