I am going to focus on the positive of this. The watermelon Chalice is doing well and one Picasso clown lived through the nightmare.
Things that will be different:
1. Tank backed up on a standby generator
2. High power cost pumps going away
3. Keeping Red Dragon as circ pump but will feed a small sea grass refugium too
4. Two VOrtech MP40's for wave action on Bat back ups
5. Three Tunze gen II will stay
6. MH totally replaced with CREE LED systems
7. Finishing lighting control panel w/ osram 10V signal Amplifier
8. Denitrator is back on line now and will remain on line
9. Continue dosing two part, mg, K+ but using bioptim for bacterial replacement
1. More LPS corals included this time
2. smaller fish such as wrasses and anthias
3. more inverts like shrimp
The aquascaping is getting a new look too.