[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Proof that I actually still have a tank;)

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Default Proof that I actually still have a tank;)

Well I literally have done nothing to it in several months but I do still have a tank!
    I'm kinda embarrassed at the state of my glass.:embarrased: Most who know me or have seen my tank before know that I usually keep it spotless. However things have been pretty busy lately. Thinking very seriously about tearing down and going in another direction.
    fts8 8 11 - Proof that I actually still have a tank;)
    Last edited by schminksbro; 08-12-2011 at 04:50 PM.

Jarred1 - Reefkeeper CR Member

Very nice tank!
    "It happens, and as long as the clowns out there keep paying top dollar, they will stay top dollar. Just a way of life, imagine how much cheaper a Tahoe or Yukon would cost if the word 'bling' was never invented..."

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

What direction would that be? I've found many weeds that will thrive with a lack of attention.

LOL! I was thinking something triple the size might inspire me 3 times as much.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsflies View Post
    What direction would that be? I've found many weeds that will thrive with a lack of attention.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Thanks Jarred! Maybe your post will give me the ambition to actually clean my glass!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred1 View Post
    Very nice tank!

Heidi - Reefkeeper
    Queen of Chat

First Name
    Heidi
    Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner

I hope my tank will look this sweet someday! Still fricken awesome

Thanks Heidi!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    I hope my tank will look this sweet someday! Still fricken awesome

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

I have a pencil urchin that would gladly take care of that coraline on the glass for you-lol-
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

CR Member
    First Name
    jim

wow....can that really happen....and im serious....you get your tank as sweet as this and it seems full....so you can lose interest because its sooooo together? Some people tear them down and reset them in a different scape just to break the monotony.... i had a beautiful house one time.....everything was in its perfect place.....i drove every nail in it except the roof...filled it with all the good stuff....and when i was done a year later i was totally bored.....i bought a doublewide that needed fixing....spent the winter sprucing it up....and i am happy...and its never quite finished.

larryandlaura - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Larry
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner Fantasy Football Champion Referral Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

Sweet tank Andy! That thing is crammed full of corals. What direction you going in next?
    Hi my name is Larry and I'm a coral addict!

Bigger!
    Quote Originally Posted by larryandlaura View Post
    Sweet tank Andy! That thing is crammed full of corals. What direction you going in next?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last