[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

so here are some shots of everything in my reef

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

dsfdbutterfly - Reefkeeper Registered User

Nice pics Bobby, your tank is comming along nicely and all your corals look really good. What camera are you using? You are getting some good quality pics out of it. Keep it up.

Angie
    When you make a mistake look for the lesson to be learned and try not to repeat it.

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

I like it. I love seeing pics of other peoples tanks. I really dig the zoas. How long have you had the flower pot?

lReef lKeeper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bobby

"Nice pics Bobby, your tank is comming along nicely and all your corals look really good. What camera are you using? You are getting some good quality pics out of it. Keep it up."

Angie

we use a kodak cx7430 4.0mp, on the macro setting and the lens righ on the tank glass. thanx for the feedback. BTW we had a power mishap the other day and the green finger leather and all of the anthelia are gone. the local electric company turned the power off in the wrong apartment, and guess who's they turned off ... MINE !! 30 hours with no power.

"I like it. I love seeing pics of other peoples tanks. I really dig the zoas. How long have you had the flower pot?"

the flower pot is about 6 months old (to our tank), seems to like the placement and is growing and extending further than i though it would. the zoas are growing like crazy too started out as frags about 8 months ago. they are some of the first zoas i ever bought.

First Name
    Bobby

Default these are what i was adding when the power went out ...

these are what i was adding when the power went out ...

Attachment 2042

Attachment 2044

Attachment 2043

sorry if i have more than one pic of something ... they get hard to keep up with sometimes. The last pics are of the left and right sides of the tank.

Those are really nice pics Bobby!

I'm sorry to hear about the power... that really stinks!

First Name
    Bobby

something i forgot to mention ... when i got home from worh the day the power was turned back on ... ALL my fish were gone. including my pride and joy manderin and VLAMINGI TANG. RIP Mr.Vlamingi ... i miss you

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

bobby if it was myself id make a clam with the power company the one we have hear will reimburse you for something like that.
    I had a friend that lost a freezer of food from a seemlier mishap and was paid
    for it.
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

That would be great if they would reimburse you, Bobby, and you have the pics to prove what all you had!

First Name
    Bobby

yeah guys, i have a claim going with them right now. it has been a bad few weeks around here,first my shipment from Greg, then this power outage. its been rough but its all over now, or it will be when they pay me for my fish and a few corals that died from thier mistake.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last