[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

zccef 120 gal 2.0

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 ... Last
    ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Great looking scape man, got any more pics for us?
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

CR Member

Saw this build in person today (Nice to meet you, and thanks for the great deal on the T5 Teks, Eric). This set-up is awesome, very professional-appearing work, man. What is the specific name on that GE silicone you used. I need to use some, also in black, and don't want to get the wrong one with the anti-mildew chemicals in it? Looks like the "I" version, is that correct?

Thanks, Chris.

CR Member
    First Name
    Eric

thanks Rob i will get you more pictures as soon as i can.

Chris the silicone i used was GE type 1. i did not use the black for the over flow, i should have but it was a RUSH job. when i sealed my other tank i looked locally for the type 1 black and i was not able to find it i would say the Internets would be your best bet probably cheaper as well.

CR Member
    First Name
    Chris

looks great eric but where are all the pictures you promised, coral pictures that is

tazzy695 - Reefkeeper CR Member

looks awesome it was nice to read a detailed build/rebuild thread for once on everything they did
    I have been reefing from 08-2007 till 5-2011

reef tanks are like wifes you have to give them some attention every now and then

CR Member
    First Name
    Eric

ha ha thanks Chris i will get you some more coral pictures, doesnt seem like i ever have any time to get it done. But i will make time at some point this week.

Thanks Tazzy, it was a pain for me to remember to take pictures through the process. As silly as it sounds that was the hardest part of the leak. I know how much i enjoy photos, detail and watching peoples process i figured i would offer the same to others opportunity.

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Love the rescape!!! Tank is lookin great!

iyachtuxivm - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jamie

First off great looking tank! Loving the arch. Once the zipties are covered in coralline you wont even know they are there. Really like the way you documented your progress.
    Great story line I'd give you +5 to charisma for the tale telling (oops leting my D&D show)

When I go to lowes right by my house I get "hey whats up fish tank dude" so I understand. And yes they have a very hard time thinking outside the box which is frustrating at times to say the least. One guy has a fish tank but he is always going wow I never thought of that, So he isnt really any help.

Cant wait to see this mature!

CR Member
    First Name
    Eric

thanks Sir Patrick

thanks iyachtuxivm, it took a long time to get it where i wanted but i am very happy with it.
    The plan it to get some two part epoxy and stick rocks over the zip ties, very tricky and i dont
    have to wait for coral/ coralline to cover. Instant gratification. Thanks for the +5 to charisma
    with the additions from JimsFlys +10 strength, +8 beauty, 30% growth, and helping with the
    ladies i am feeling pretty good about the situation.

CR Member
    First Name
    Chris

yea really good for you maybe you will have a chance with the ladies, but eric you would be better not telling them about your crabs!

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 ... Last