[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

septenber specials

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member
    First Name
    Gary

Default septenber specials

pajama cardinals 25% off
    purchase $50 of corals, take 25% off
    also, we have a used 90 gallon setup for sale at $450. This includes tank, oak stand & canopy, 3 VHO bulb setup
    with icecap ballast, sump, skimmer and 9.5 magdrive return pump.
    Likes jimsflies liked this post

CR Member
    First Name
    Les

9/12/15

Gary

Is the tank set up still available and would photos be available to share?

Thanks--les.

CR Member
    First Name
    Gary

Name:  IMG_20150915_135952_213.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  94.2 KBName:  IMG_20150915_140029_054.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  79.0 KBName:  IMG_20150915_140010_554.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  73.6 KB

sorry about the wait on the pics

CR Member
    First Name
    Les

Thank you Gary for the photos. No worries on on the period for responding. Jimsflies said not to worry that you would reply eventually. I work with Jim and he is the one who got me started with this new hobby this past winter.

I have a 38 gal tank I bought from Jim and have also started a couple smaller ones that we had from other freshwater tries with the hobby. Now I am going thru the stage that I think many SW/reefers go thru and that is start wanting to get into larger tanks. So I need to start doing a lot of home work on what equipment used and new is available for consideration for up sizing. The used set up you have is one approximate size etc. that I have thought about. I am not going to make any quick decisions for now. the house hold budget needs attention in other areas at this point. I think I am going to concentrate for now on learning what i should know about coral husbandry with the tanks I currently have. So far i am pretty sure that will keep me busy learning what i need to know for a larger set up.

I am attending the reef swaps that Jim has been coordinating, so maybe we can meet each other in person down the way. The photos you sent makes it look like you have a pretty good size store operation that i should make a point to visit.

Thanks for your time.

Les.
    Last edited by jimsflies; 09-24-2015 at 07:30 AM.