[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Motor City Corals

Bookmark and Share

Default Motor City Corals

To celebrate Motor city corals grand opening, we have decided to break the ice and invite everyone to check out the website. We are offering 10% off all corals on the site now until the end of Nov, with $20.00 flat rate shipping in Michigan. If you see something you like we will be at the swap just let me know. I will be posting lots of new stuff these next few weeks keep an eye out. Gold hammers, torches crazy, frog spawn and lots of new sps.
    Motor City Corals

larryandlaura - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Larry
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner Fantasy Football Champion Referral Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

Nice I can't wait to see the gold hammer.
    Hi my name is Larry and I'm a coral addict!

Hello,
    Yes that coral is very nice and on the larger size 4 to 5 inches long. i have it up on the site, but it was hard to capture the gold and orange color, LPS | Motor City Corals , let me take another photo of the over all coral not a close up and i will share it with you.
    Joel

that Reef Guy - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Steve
    Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner

Where are you guys located?

I am located in White lake, my Partner is Located in Highand.
    Joel

that Reef Guy - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Steve
    Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner

Do you guys have a store?

Currently we do not have a building but we are looking for one in the future. It would not be a retail store more of a appt only store, it would mostly be because we simply need more room.
    Joel