Did a little re-scaping the other day.
This Monti and Acro both seem happy, and the Gobs look like they're pop'n out a few new heads.
I think we've got a nice variety in this this little guy for only being 2 gals. I started noticing a little algae on the acan so I'm going to add some Seachem SeaGel
this weekend when I change the carbon out.
All the different Zoas and Palys are open and looking good.
This is my favorite piece, it's left over from when I was trimming off a dead branch from a Acro frag I bought for my cube. I tossed it in my fuge
figuring it was pod food now, but after a few days it still had some signs of life so I glued it to a plug and let it heal a little. Now it seems to be rehabbing nicely in its new home
I'm still kinda amazed that all of the Sps
is doing so well, the only real issue so far is color fading in the front piece. The tank has LEDs and a 40 gph circulation pump; so the lighting and flow is there but I didn't think I would able to be kept the water parameter levels stable enough for Acros. I manually top it off every night with RO/DI, and always do about a 20% water change weekly (Red plastic solo cup's worth
) with the same obsessively controlled water I use for my 45 gal.
Thanks for Looking.