[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Non-Photosynthetic (NPS) Coral

Discuss gorgonians and non-photosynthetic corals such as tubastrea, dendrophyllia, chili coral, sponges, etc. in this forum.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
  1. SUn Coral w/crab

Saturday I got a Branching Sun Coral. One of the branches has no polyp shohing and another the polyp is receding into the branch. The rest all are...
    Started by mburke, 05-30-2007 02:06 PM
  2. yellow gorgiania

does anyone now what is the best food for this animal or something it enjoys to eat ?
    Started by FILTERED, 02-09-2006 07:44 AM
  3. Fragging a Chili coral

these are fragged just like other soft corals (toadstool video). this one was cut into about 6 pieces.
    Started by lReef lKeeper, 11-11-2006 03:33 PM
  4. Your Sun Coral feeding schedule???

I picked a nice frag of sun corals today from the LFS. A little on the skinny side but lots of heads. The LFS was target feeding DTs and considering...
    Started by Whoyah, 11-09-2006 02:26 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  5. Anyone have an opinion about Chili Coral?

I did a search here on Chili and Chili Coral and couldn't find, necessarily, any in depth information on them. One of my favorite LFS's is going out...
    Started by AuntKaren, 11-04-2006 09:06 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  6. Poll: sun coral poll

what is the best way to place a sun coral ??
    Started by lReef lKeeper, 07-04-2006 10:13 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  7. Sun Polyps... tubatrea

Angel... how the heck do you get your sun polyps to bloom so fully??? They are looking incredible!!! Here's a pic of mine...
    Started by Reptoreef, 09-11-2004 04:05 PM
    5 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 5
  8. yet another new coral

on this ID i would like to narrow to a specific genus ... :sign2:
    Started by lReef lKeeper, 04-01-2006 12:40 PM
  9. sun coral

i got a sun coral.5 days ago.It wont open.Ive tried shooting brine shrimp then waitng and doing it again.NOTHING.Now I got some cyclopeeze and gave...
    Started by crawdad, 10-30-2005 04:49 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  10. Sun Coral

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know they like dim lighting but will they do well in my tank with a 55w compaq flourescent with a 50/50???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
    Started by zoo-a-holic, 09-20-2005 08:43 AM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4
  11. Sun coral

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Friday I picked up a piece of sun coral from my local fish shop. I knew that it only opens at night and had always wanted to try...
    Started by Castlesmadeofsand, 08-23-2005 11:23 AM

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread