[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Orphek USA Summer Blowout Sale!

Bookmark and Share
    OrphekUSA - Reefkeeper CR Sponsor
    First Name
    Scott

Default Orphek USA Summer Blowout Sale!

DIF 100 - Orphek USA Summer Blowout Sale!

Just as we did with the launch of the PR-156, we are offering another incredible discount on our newely re-designed DIF-100B. The DIF-100b delivers a high PUR 420-460 nm blue light that provides insane color enhancement to corals, literally making them glow!

Packing the same amount of power as a 400w halide but with must less risk of photoinhibition, the DIF-100b with 120 degree lens offers 36"x36" coverage with only 12" of suspension height!

The DIF series fixtures are waterproof, rustproof, self-contained, UL, CE, and ROHS certified. Optional accessories include lenses and waterproof extension cables. Our DIF series is by far the most advanced and practical LED pendant!

If you're been looking for improved color, fluorescence, or just a bit more 'blue', our new DIF-100b fixture is what you want! If you're looking for a plug-n-play halide replacement, choose the 18,000k white. Order before July 31st to be eligible for the discounted $499 price, including shipping. To order email usa@orphek.com with your shipping address and phone number for DHL shipping.

Remember, this is a one time offer that expires at midnight, August 31st: $499 for the DIF-100 or DIF-100bb (your choice of lens angle, although 120 degree is usually the most practical). This includes shipping, with no minimum or maximum order, so respond ASAP as quantities are limited!

18,000k spectrograph:
    DIF 100 true 18k spectrograph - Orphek USA Summer Blowout Sale!

2. Visit Orphek's website
    Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Any chance at different angle pics? I am not exactly sure what I am looking at.

I like what I see so far from the data shared, but would really like to see the product a bit better, if possible.

First Name
    Scott

Lenscloseup - Orphek USA Summer Blowout Sale!

Easilyinterchangeablelenses - Orphek USA Summer Blowout Sale!
    Last edited by jimsflies; 07-27-2011 at 06:15 AM. Reason: added photos to post

larryandlaura - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Larry
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner Fantasy Football Champion Referral Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

Wow this led is awesome. To bad you don't make a 72 inch fixture! I hate having to many fixture taking up plugs.
    Hi my name is Larry and I'm a coral addict!

First Name
    Scott

The DIF-50 is on sale for $439 through August and can be purchased through us until our dealers pick it up. We have an amazing color enhancing version of the DIF series, as well, as of today: a UV/blue version. Limited time sale prices as follows:

DIF-30 UV/blue: $199
    DIF-50 UV/blue: $439
    DIF-100 UV/blue: $549

Spectrograph (prepare to be blown away ^ ^)

Orphek DIF blueUV spectrograph - Orphek USA Summer Blowout Sale!